Diablo® III

Hardcore Ironman.

That's a pretty decent challenge in itself. MP10 HC. Maybe if my character makes it to 60, I'll think about it. :)
Reply Quote
Well, here I am at level 51 with my WD and still no merchants and AH. Its getting harder and I am still only in Act 3 NightMare. Battles are harder and I am becoming Mana starved a lot quicker, so when I get mobbed, it tends to be panic time.

But I am enjoying it and will continue, 60 is sooooo close now. Just a little more.
Reply Quote
I finally caved. I am at level 57, Hell, act 2, and just couldn't get anywhere. The monsters were too hard for my poor little WD with self found and crafted gear, and dieing was just around the corner.

I tend to have become rather attached to my character, so I bought about 4 pieces of gear from the AH with the money I had picked up along the way. Suddenly, I am actually dealing damage to monsters before they can take 3/4 of my life away, and I can see my experience bar moving again.

It has been a great challenge and I did manage to get to 57 without merchants or AH, so I consider that to be an achievement. I will continue to enjoy my Hardcore adventure and hope I make it to inferno; at least I have a reasonable chance of doing so now.
Reply Quote
I finally caved. I am at level 57, Hell, act 2, and just couldn't get anywhere. The monsters were too hard for my poor little WD with self found and crafted gear, and dieing was just around the corner.

I tend to have become rather attached to my character, so I bought about 4 pieces of gear from the AH with the money I had picked up along the way. Suddenly, I am actually dealing damage to monsters before they can take 3/4 of my life away, and I can see my experience bar moving again.

It has been a great challenge and I did manage to get to 57 without merchants or AH, so I consider that to be an achievement. I will continue to enjoy my Hardcore adventure and hope I make it to inferno; at least I have a reasonable chance of doing so now.

That's quite an achievement.

I did this pretty much with my first SC character, foolishly thinking that the game would give me what I needed w/o the ersatz ebay experience, though I did purchase a few things from vendors. Not much though, and mostly very early on. I made it to Act 3 nightmare before I got killed, and then didn't fall again until Act 2 Hell. From then on it was a litany of deaths...

So kudos to you, mate! You were probably being a little more cautious than I was but nevertheless I dips me lid.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
So kudos to you, mate! You were probably being a little more cautious than I was but nevertheless I dips me lid.

Thank you Dallo. I made level 60 yesterday, which was what I was aiming for all along. Grizlor (my son) bought me a bunch of great gear as a level 60 achievement gift, so I was really chuffed. I am now wooping my way through monster butt in hell and on my way to inferno, yay.
Reply Quote
Cheers, Septimus

My DH just hit level 60 too. Add me if you'd like to have a run together sometime: Dallo#6408

I've also got a monk and a wizard at that level too :)
Reply Quote
Dallo, I will add you, but proly wont be able to run with you for a while. We leave on Wednesday for 5 months, so no D3 for that time :(. But if your still here when I get back, well do it for sure.

Oh and congrats on your DH
Reply Quote
killed of 2 barbs so far ;(. playing a wd now and really enjoying it not as gung hoe about it got to lvl 40 so far wd name is gunigugu. c u on guys.
Reply Quote
Level 13 Barb and Level 14 Monk.... Both came within 5 health of dying!!

Phew!! Gotta say I'm loving HC. Every stupid blue drop is picked up. Crappy blues with slightly higher armour and +Vit is winna! haha. Anytime a rare drops... YAYEAH!

And anytime I see the elite charging bulls..... #($*&@#($&@(*$&(@*
Reply Quote
Hi guys, I am soooo jealous of your playtime. Keep up the good work and I will join u when I get back.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/smurfynzjr-6112/hero/31127491
Act 2 Hell, L57 still going. Just finished Magda.

To me, Ironman is basically singleplayer offline mode - no shared storage at all, everything she owns is carried on her person. It means nearly half her carrying capacity is consumed by crafting mats and gems/tomes.
I do use in-game vendors for jewellery.

Currently 6/10 items are crafted.

Edit - On my main profile, the 5 HC 60s are all full-AH, the 5 SC 60s are all no-AH but shared stash.
Edited by smurfynz#6632 on 4/16/2013 3:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
garbage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]