Diablo® III

Blew 3+ bil on my wiz...help?

No joke bro I'm well over 10b already -.-
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 04:14 PMPosted by MrNastyTime
No joke bro I'm well over 10b already -.-

Ouch.
Reply Quote
My god... that's not quite bang for buck, but it is an awesome setup nevertheless!
Reply Quote
Nasty you can buy my EU Wiz for 1k euro :P
10b is indeed "Ouch" from your gear. If you had spent 10b cautiously during 3-4 weeks you could've gotten a much, much better Wizard. Well, you have a decent setup now, have fun with improving. And after all, CM Wiz is hell of a lot fun to play, so I bet you'll have a good time with the gear you've acquired thus far.
Reply Quote
@iLLICiTMedia

Im sorry, but ur wrong. I just stopped to read when i saw "Aim for 2.71 APS"...

That breakpoint is 2.7273, so what if u have 2.7270 aps? The game will round up to 2.73, and u wont reach it. To be on the safe side, the right thing to do is "Aim for 2.74".

People simply aim for 2.71 not because of breakpoints but because they can still cast twisters faster. Sure you won't get more ticks until 2.7273 but 36 ticks isn't the only benefit.

Before you start addressing people maybe do some research.
Reply Quote
Building a CM?

Aim for 2.71 APS
Aim for 50 CC
Try for 27-30 APoC
Try for 7-800 unbuffed AR
Try for 45K HP

3 billion should have and could have built you 2-3 full sets with the above stats and a higher DPS than you managed.

Building sets requires a certain knack for stat placement to get the most out of each piece of gear and gold spent. In other words if you don't buy the right pieces you end up paying too much for certain stats and end up with a set much like the one you spent 3 billion on.

I will buy 3 sets from you if you can actually achieve those stats and have more DPS then nasty.

Oh and make sure their 2.7273+ APS please.

Been doing it on stream every day for nearly 7 months. Not sure what the difficulty is here. Everyone knows break point and tick counts but 2.71 is cheaper to build and still casts twisters faster.

5.0001 72
4.2858 60
3.7501 52
3.3334 45
3.0001 40
2.7273 36
2.5001 33
2.3077 30
2.1429 28
2.0001 26
1.8751 24
1.7648 23
1.6667 22
1.5790 20
1.5001 19

33-36 ticks =/= game breaking. Casting higher quantities of twisters at 42% weapon damage/twister/second is.
Reply Quote
Been doing it on stream every day for nearly 7 months. Not sure what the difficulty is here. Everyone knows break point and tick counts but 2.71 is cheaper to build and still casts twisters faster.

5.0001 72
4.2858 60
3.7501 52
3.3334 45
3.0001 40
2.7273 36
2.5001 33
2.3077 30
2.1429 28
2.0001 26
1.8751 24
1.7648 23
1.6667 22
1.5790 20
1.5001 19

33-36 ticks =/= game breaking. Casting higher quantities of twisters at 42% weapon damage/twister/second is.

Let me paraphrase:

*** Hello. My name is IlLiCiTsCopEZ420BlAzEiThArDCoRE!@#$idontknowwhyimanidiotthatcreatesdumbassnameslikethiswiththealternatingcapsbull%^-* and I create sub-par sets with your gold on stream! I get wasted attack speed on all of your gear to ensure you are just below the next breakpoint! I fail to understand the mechanics behind how the SNS build works and will gladly pass on my lack of knowledge to you, the lucky viewer who just wasted all of his gold! Nevermind the fact that single target windup will be even worse than 2.51 because I geared you to not get the extra ticks of the next breakpoint, a lower overall crit% because I had to get IAS on slots that wasn't needed, and inflated sheet DPS to make your e-peen grow to twice its length.

This service is free of charge, so come learn at the school of "herp attack faster mean more deeps is best maths".

Offer subject to change, void where prohibited, anything contained in, not contained in, assumed to be implied by, warranted by, excluded from being warranted by, or vaguely alluded to in this document, or any other document resembling or not resembling this document in any way, shall not be attributed to, blamed upon, or otherwise associated with the named author, any alleged author, the sender, any of the sender's friends, enemies, or acquaintances, or the United States Government, or any other government of any city, county, state, province, or country, nor shall any of the aforementioned parties be held responsible, irresponsible, accountable, uncountable, or in any way involved with the aforementioned document or the presence or absence thereof.***

Spot on I think.

What an idiot you have proven to be. I build sets that can survive. Resistance, armor, health, and utility rank higher than damage. CM utility comes from attack speed, critical hit chance, and APoC. I don't charge to build sets. I build quality sets with MY gold for MY viewers and not 1 has been displeased.

Moron
Reply Quote
What an idiot you have proven to be. I build sets that can survive. Resistance, armor, health, and utility rank higher than damage. CM utility comes from attack speed, critical hit chance, and APoC. I don't charge to build sets. I build quality sets with MY gold for MY viewers and not 1 has been displeased.

Moron

I'm sorry but you're going to have to speak up. I can't hear you because your stupid is so loud.

Perhaps that's you whining that you overpaid for a Wizard build because you don't know how to properly purchase items to obtain the required stats to run the build you claim to know so much about.

Dismissed. If I wanted to talk to a troll I'd go live.
Reply Quote
Perhaps that's you whining that you overpaid for a Wizard build because you don't know how to properly purchase items to obtain the required stats to run the build you claim to know so much about.

Dismissed. If I wanted to talk to a troll I'd go live.

Oh how being wrong burns you so. Here's some Neosporin.

Neosporin treats burns right?

Nah I think it's vagisil you're thinking of ;)
Reply Quote
How much enjoyment will you get after buying godly gear for your wizard? It seems that once you can steam roll mp10 for uber and farming, the game probably gets boring and it's time to roll yet another character.

For me, part of the enjoyment of playing this game is gearing my character through farming or trading stuff that I don't need. But hey, to each his own.
Reply Quote
How much enjoyment will you get after buying godly gear for your wizard? It seems that once you can steam roll mp10 for uber and farming, the game probably gets boring and it's time to roll yet another character.

For me, part of the enjoyment of playing this game is gearing my character through farming or trading stuff that I don't need. But hey, to each his own.

I actually find it a lot funner to grind my paragon levels with a well geared char than with a crappy one.
Reply Quote
damn, nice monk build. seriously.
Reply Quote
you know you could just get your account hacked... why? 2 of my friends got hacked and 3 months later when they finally come back to d3 and recovered their account's they are fully geared. WTF!?!?
it pissed me off cause mine got hacked and they did nothing to mine hahaha.

OH LIFE
Reply Quote
dont though... of coarse im just kidding. it might not turn out as good for you
Reply Quote
U guys suck I own gg nubs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]