Diablo® III

Blew 3+ bil on my wiz...help?

View profile
@ChangBooster

I took the ruby from my alternate monk that I used to tempest rush lol I don't think I'll get to p100 anytime ever lol this is just an alternate to when I don't play my monk I just wanted to try something new.

@Novice

I'll look into a rare amulet as well but I think I need to get gloves and replace the lacuni's before my amulet I kinda really like that thing lol. I'm all our of DE's though so I won't be crafting much more. I'm just mainly going to use this wiz to do mp10 ubers and just mess around with when I'm not playing my monk though for a change of pace.
Reply Quote
Blowing 3 bil for a change of pace is just plain amazing lol
Reply Quote
View profile
03/11/2013 11:05 AMPosted by novice
Blowing 3 bil for a change of pace is just plain amazing lol

I geared monk into a corner finding upgrades cost over a bil so I figured instead of blowing that much gold on a single piece I can just roll another class lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
Strong wiz dont let anyone tell you any different. Good base to work with just a couple tweaks and 200K

There is a AR like 29 or 30 CD nats ring on AH for like 180m which will boost you 12K
Your shoulders are missing at least 70 INT thats another 4-5K
Mempo is bad compare to high dam double INT vit source and 6 CC crow. which will give about 15K

Sell it and souce and buy everything above.

You're gonna need gloves like your with 8 ias at least
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/11/2013 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
you should have blown 3+ bil on my wiz. should have waited...
Reply Quote
You paid a bit more than you needed to, but honestly I wouldn't have expected you to do all that much better than what I see in your profile.
Reply Quote
OP you can add me Drizz#1485 , ill be on later tonight and can help.

I got to my 209k with only spending like 600m should be able to fix you pretty easy
Reply Quote
View profile
OP you can add me Drizz#1485 , ill be on later tonight and can help.

I got to my 209k with only spending like 600m should be able to fix you pretty easy

Your EHP is half his. Hope thats not idea of fixing.
Reply Quote
View profile
Strong wiz dont let anyone tell you any different. Good base to work with just a couple tweaks and 200K

There is a AR like 29 or 30 CD nats ring on AH for like 180m which will boost you 12K
Mempo is bad compare to high dam double INT vit source and 6 CC crow. which will give about 15K

I was looking into the stormcrow but I really like the Mempo a lot more. I think I'll be looking into a new VW with some strength to add more armor and gloves tonight though I only have 600m left to spend do you think that will be enough to get new VW, trifecta gloves and replace the lacuni's? Or should I keep te Lacuni's? Mind if I just add you I read around you're one of the better wiz around here. I can pay you for your advice too man.

@Yodatoy

Man that's a sick wiz you have there man!
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 3/11/2013 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
03/11/2013 11:24 AMPosted by yodatoy
you should have blown 3+ bil on my wiz. should have waited...

Way to cheap 5b at least even if you like to inflate on log:p
Reply Quote
my money spent is 1/5 of his? So obv its not hard to get better EHP with more money. not like its really needed anyway
Reply Quote
View profile

I was looking into the stormcrow but I really like the Mempo a lot more. I think I'll be looking into a new VW with some strength to add more armor and gloves tonight though I only have 600m left to spend do you think that will be enough to get new VW, trifecta gloves and replace the lacuni's? Or should I keep te Lacuni's? Mind if I just add you I read around you're one of the better wiz around here. I can pay you for your advice too man.

You dont have to pay me but if you want to stay Mempo will be hard for 200 on that budget, Low dam apoc source really cripples mempo users unless they got 2b just for source. Best DPS thing you can get i that nats ring i suggested if it' still there. I'm at school RN cant check till lunch. no mitgation loss int boost and like 29-31 cd.

I belive you dont need so much life so yeah like a 280 STR 290 INT viles would be huge mitigation and DPS booster.

My gloves were 200m so it's possible. availability is problem.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/11/2013 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
@Aimless

Yeah I'm at work for another 8 hours so I can't check either. So should I go for a crit damage one instead if a crit chance one then? Gloves are always tricky to find but I'll look into the VW first tonight along with a new nats ring. I always believed more the more HP is better though I put on 100k on my monk. And I'm not necessarily looking for 200k DPS just want to build a good wiz that will stay alive. I thought my source was pretty good damage though I barely found any with 400+ damage and after dropping 400m on it I don't think I'm ready to part ways yet lol I'm going to stick it out with it for a bit.
Reply Quote
View profile
Mitagioton is key for CM wizzies IMO. don't look at me now this is my glassy setup i drop down to 40K for war.
Reply Quote
View profile
ehh I wish you were online rn, perfect gloves, shoulders and ring for u. I assume u have bracers in mind u crafted?
Reply Quote
View profile
03/11/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Aimless
ehh I wish you were online rn, perfect gloves, shoulders and ring for u. I assume u have bracers in mind u crafted?

I sure don't lol I was going to grab a pair off AH, what are the prices on the items? I'm definitely good for the gold if you don't mind picking them up for me and I'll pay you a fee for doing so too man I'm just stuck here at work for another 8 hours -.- I'm pretty known on the monk forums if you wanted to take a look there man. I have 600 something mil to spend on a few more upgrades.
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 3/11/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
let me out number in calc first on on three. and let you know what happens.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/11/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Aimless
let me out number in calc first on on three. and let you know what happens.

Sounds good man just let me know I really appreciate the help man I can't thank you enough! And I understand if you don't want to pick them up first I can just try and get them when I get home tonight if you want to just guide me to what they are.
Reply Quote
another option for the shoulders is to actually craft them, its pretty easy to get dope archon shoulders.

I also second aims on the nats, int + ar + cd is best option for ehp and dps besides triflections, well if ur cc is where it should be as im assuming.
Reply Quote
View profile
gloves im eyeing and ring... lets say they add up to 470 m cos someone stole my 1d11h 30m gold 290 int viles while talking so I cant get em for u add 16K dps and 16K EHP unbuffed, But allow use of good bracer instead of bad lacunis and still make breakpoint.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]