Diablo® III

Blew 3+ bil on my wiz...help?

03/11/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Aimless
gloves im eyeing and ring... lets say they add up to 470 m cos someone stole my 1d11h 30m gold 290 int viles while talking so I cant get em for u add 16K dps and 16K EHP unbuffed, But allow use of good bracer instead of bad lacunis and still make breakpoint.

What are the stats on gloves and ring? Sorry for being difficult man lol but yeah I can definitely afford those though and use my last 100m on a new pair of bracers.
Reply Quote
I would buy em and know you're good for it if Steel says u are but i'd feel more comfortable u seeing them first. Cos i'd feel bad if you weren't 100% satisfied and responsible for it.
Reply Quote
Man i wish they had PM here.whats ur email i ll send a pick
Reply Quote
I'd say craft your ammy then sell your bk cross for gold. And get a nice gold ring with stats and 9/6
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Aimless
I would buy em and know you're good for it if Steel says u are but i'd feel more comfortable u seeing them first. Cos i'd feel bad if you weren't 100% satisfied and responsible for it.

Well I mean I trust ya I've seen your name pop around a lot of the threads I've read that you know what you're doing and steel pointed me to you lol. My email is SLE0415@gmail.com though if you want to send it there. Thanks again for the help man!
Reply Quote
Well i bought gloves 1d11 280m wasnt gonna get snipped again fine if you dont want cos they add 4K dps to me

Stats
354 ARMOR
95DEX
169 INT
56 VIT
IAS 9
CD 44
CC8.5

I ll send ring info
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/11/2013 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wish glove had ar. i would've got it then.
Reply Quote
@Aimless

You mind taking a look at my CM wiz? Ive got close to 1b to spend and am wondering what direction you'd go with upgrades.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Well i bought gloves 1d11 280m wasnt gonna get snipped again fine if you dont want cos they add 4K dps to me

Stats
354 ARMOR
95DEX
169 INT
56 VIT
IAS 9
CD 44
CC8.5

I ll send ring info

That looks really good to me man! What time is it where you're at? I'll try and catch you online tonight it's almost 3pm here I will be home and online around 10pm tonight I'm central time.

@Void

I'm sitting at almost 800 all res right now so I don't really need to add AR to my gloves.
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 3/11/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@dn85

I'm not aimless but I'd be glad to help, make a separate thread and we'll post there
Reply Quote
Ring info sent gotta run to class lunch over.
Reply Quote
@ChaoticF

Thanks. Just made a thread.
Reply Quote
@MrNastytime. I got 910 ar. never enough :P nice gloves though..i think i might consider changing myself
Reply Quote
@ OP

For what its worth.

3B for your gear set is about right if you were using buyout prices...

Definately change out the gloves and nats ring for something with more punch IAS/Cc/CD glove and IAS/CD/AR nats ring or IAS/CC/AR nats ring.

Either way your sinking more money into it.

I built a 2.5B wizard for a client (birdman) last month and his wizard ended up being around 800/5000 and 210k dps @ 2.73 with 53% CC. Rough bench mark to guage your progress I suppose.

Good luck, these guys know what there doing at least the advice is good :)
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Void
@MrNastytime. I got 910 ar. never enough :P nice gloves though..i think i might consider changing myself

Lol nice man! I think you start seeing diminishing returns after 809+ though but I'm not 100% sure in that but I like to think 750 is enough.

@Aimless

Thanks for sending the email man I'll keep in touch with you there so you don't have to keep posting.
Reply Quote
I put on my war set. dropped 7K HP from mempo however it s better this over 90% mitgation set allows me to stand in anything and spam (thank you litany) regardless of affix. stacked pools, firechains whatever all at the same time bring it. This is what I mean but mitigation is key for CM. Because as long as our twisters are proc with appropriate mitigation and sustain we have infinite life.
Reply Quote
aim, while ur at it. which is better? 910ar/4300armor 840ar/4600
Reply Quote
@ OP

For what its worth.

3B for your gear set is about right if you were using buyout prices...

Definately change out the gloves and nats ring for something with more punch IAS/Cc/CD glove and IAS/CD/AR nats ring or IAS/CC/AR nats ring.

Either way your sinking more money into it.

I built a 2.5B wizard for a client (birdman) last month and his wizard ended up being around 800/5000 and 210k dps @ 2.73 with 53% CC. Rough bench mark to guage your progress I suppose.

Good luck, these guys know what there doing at least the advice is good :)

Ah nice thanks for the heads up man and yeah all but my chanto set were buyout prices. I won the want at 425 and source at 400 which I thought were fair prices but as you can tell I have no idea lol I'm completely new to the wiz class. I also read around and heard you were a pretty well known wiz thanks for posting man.
Reply Quote
^

No problem @ all.

I try to get around posting on my lunch breaks.

Definately ask the community, we are a helpful bunch. for the most part :P
Reply Quote
aim, while ur at it. which is better? 910ar/4300armor 840ar/4600

The first is 89.13% damage reduction

Second is 88.91%
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]