Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Assuming you're getting the same error message then, try right clicking the icon you're using to start the installation and selecting "run as administrator". This might override any permissions issues you may be having with your Windows user account.
Yes I have tried this many times and didn't work. I tried updating my windows to the lastest patch and nothing. I have restarted pc and I have close background programs like the site told me to do but nothing. I turn of anti virus, firewall, I have uninstalled antivirus I have done everything but still getting the same error message ;/
Could you try what's described in the following two articles next please?
The two articles I linked earlier in this thread explain how to get to the related folders. Note that they're in different locations for those using XP and Windows Vista or later operating systems.
I'm available in the forums Monday - Friday, 12 pm - 8 pm Pacific Time
Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
i'm having a similar issue with the error Diablo III "BLZAPPBTS0000J" or "BLZAPPBTS0000F" BUT it happens when i try to install the client:
1) i just have downloaded the client set up " Diablo-III-Setup-enUS " from my battlenet account.
2) all files deleted as per suggestion (battle.net) and no other file present in it.
3) Once i try to launch the client set up, i immediately receive the error BLZAPPBTS0000J telling me to wait one minute and re-launch the set up.
4) No antivirus or firewall active
5) Stable internet connection
6) Last generation pc / Nvidia card.
7) Launched as administrator tested...same problem.
8) Win7 64 bit updated.
Basically i cannot even download the client..just it's set up but i cannot launch it....
any help or i wasted 39 Euro? :/
EDIT: If i download and launch the client from this link : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4008051394
Then the download of 7.6GB starts and goes well.
Is this a reliable source since is indicated into the Battle.net forum?
Edited by Tom#2522 on 3/24/2014 2:26 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.