Diablo® III

BLZAPPBTS0000J

I NEED HELP. I JUST BOUGHT THE GAME AND I CANT INSTALL IT...
PLEASE I NEED HELP I WANT TO PLAY :(
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
xploit,

This error is often due to an antivirus application interfering with the game's installation. Please temporarily disable any such applications you use and try the installer again.
Reply Quote
I have Microsoft security essentials, how do I turn it off I cant find a way to switch it off ;/
Reply Quote
I found a way to turn my antivirus off but it wont install. I don't know whats wrong
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
xploit ,

Assuming you're getting the same error message then, try right clicking the icon you're using to start the installation and selecting "run as administrator". This might override any permissions issues you may be having with your Windows user account.
Reply Quote
Yes I have tried this many times and didn't work. I tried updating my windows to the lastest patch and nothing. I have restarted pc and I have close background programs like the site told me to do but nothing. I turn of anti virus, firewall, I have uninstalled antivirus I have done everything but still getting the same error message ;/
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
xploit,

Could you try what's described in the following two articles next please?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-the-battlenet-cache-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

I received the same error message. Deleting the battle.net folder fixed the issue.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Yes Thank you so much, it finally worked deleting the Battle.net folder was the problem...
Thank you so much blizzard
faith in humanity restored now I am going to enjoy your game
Reply Quote
where is that folder, i have the same probleme
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Anastas,

The two articles I linked earlier in this thread explain how to get to the related folders. Note that they're in different locations for those using XP and Windows Vista or later operating systems.

i'm having a similar issue with the error Diablo III "BLZAPPBTS0000J" or "BLZAPPBTS0000F" BUT it happens when i try to install the client:

1) i just have downloaded the client set up " Diablo-III-Setup-enUS " from my battlenet account.
2) all files deleted as per suggestion (battle.net) and no other file present in it.
3) Once i try to launch the client set up, i immediately receive the error BLZAPPBTS0000J telling me to wait one minute and re-launch the set up.
4) No antivirus or firewall active
5) Stable internet connection
6) Last generation pc / Nvidia card.
7) Launched as administrator tested...same problem.
8) Win7 64 bit updated.

Basically i cannot even download the client..just it's set up but i cannot launch it....

any help or i wasted 39 Euro? :/

EDIT: If i download and launch the client from this link : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4008051394

Then the download of 7.6GB starts and goes well.
Is this a reliable source since is indicated into the Battle.net forum?
Edited by Tom#2522 on 3/24/2014 2:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
up!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]