Diablo® III

Why cant i craft a trifecta? aka the Cry Club

I'm enjoying crafting...didnt think i would cos I dislike gambling unless a sure thing. Okay so 400 ammies in now and no trifecta, 4 Difectas. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
I gave up on crafting amulets after I spent 150m and got only one bifecta. The best thing I've managed to craft is my gloves, which aren't as great as I'd like them to be:

201 int
5 ias
37 cd
7.5 cc
Edited by dyL#1429 on 3/15/2013 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yep, about 400 amulet crats, some baller dualfectas, but no IAS or LOH, usually just mad int, good crit dam, resist all, and armor.

Gave up and shelled out for the tri-dung I'm wearing now.

Onto crafting for better EHP gloves now. Should be easier, since I don't need the 9IAS on gloves anymore, so I'm just trying for 10CC, 40+CD, mad int, and armor/res all.
Reply Quote
You want Trifecta? I just want 70 AR 5 CC Bracers -_-

I want to join the cry club.
Reply Quote
750 ammies in

Got 150 essences ready to go for round 2...

1 trifecta (6/60/6.6), didn't keep any of them.
Reply Quote
I call em difectas. Play on words defective and trifecta.

All I need is 7 ias to use my OS wand please blizz. I wont troll for 1 month if you give me one.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/15/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lies
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Aimless
I'm enjoying crafting...didnt think i would cos I dislike gambling unless a sure thing. Okay so 400 ammies in now and no trifecta, 4 Difectas. Anyone else?

Closing in on 400 and 9 bifectas, none playable. I don't even really NEED a trifecta--a bifecta plus LOH would be fine.
Reply Quote

All I need is 7 ias to use my OS wand please blizz. I wont troll for 1 month if you give me one.

Just buy something from AH as placeholder until you craft a right one lol I did that too, bought bracers 6M sold 100M when I crafted usable Bracers. Pure profits.
Reply Quote
gloves... I think I used up all my good luck juju already. Can't complain.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Sedi

Holy !@#$ ! Your Amulet...
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 11:27 AMPosted by novice

My preeeeecious. :)
Reply Quote
That may be the best wiz crafted amulet I've seen. Only thing holding it back from ultimate is that the LOH isn't enough to be one of two pieces.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Sedi

lol i think aph better socket instead of low LOH and higher avg dam..but still I hate you too.
Reply Quote
I got lucky on about the 50th try on mine, but it's still not that good. The LoH is the only thing really saving the one I have. I would give my left nut if the cold resist could turn into 9% AS. My nut isn't worth only 8%, it would have to be 9! I did craft one not to long ago that had 10 CC, 9 AS, 45 all resist, but still not usable, even though I did keep it.

I still wonder if the RNG has been tweaked away from what is was when crafting started. They could have easily made it so a trifecta is next to impossible.
Reply Quote

Just buy something from AH as placeholder until you craft a right one lol I did that too, bought bracers 6M sold 100M when I crafted usable Bracers. Pure profits.

Looking bro. I never pay more than 200m that's my ceiling. Cant be the billion dollar wizard if i spend too much.
Reply Quote
So for ~300-400 Amulets, I've gotten ~20 Bifecta+Trifecta. The trick is not to craft all the time. The RNG doesn't appear to be all that random. Normally I'll craft a few at a time to test the waters and see if there are any trends on the affixes. If not, I wait awhile before crafting more. Whenever I see cc, ias, or cd, as a common theme amongst the first 3-5 amulets, I craft another 10-20. Perhaps that might help you guys! :)
Reply Quote
Ok, but I guess after you craft your dream Ammy it will be way over 200M already lol
Reply Quote
may i join the cry club?

no trifectas either here, just difectas with some other usefull stuff. shoulders and bracers have been pretty ok but still far from gg.
Reply Quote

lol i think aph better socket instead of low LOH and higher avg dam..but still I hate you too.

I beat by 420 dps with the 58 gem ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]