Diablo® III

[Guide] MP10 20mil CM Debunking 2.73+ AS Myth

We are usually nice.

Until someone calls us trolls !
Reply Quote

Yeah 2.51 is more for 40M budget

I think if I spend the whole 40 throughout the gear set it'll show better performance than just dumping half the budget on WH, Will have to test and see.
Reply Quote
View profile
Alright, you publicized your stream. Can we stop bumping now?
Reply Quote
I think we need to start a petition to get this guy ZISS banned from the Wizard forums.
Reply Quote
vonderp request my spreadsheet here it is:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/403310/breakpoints-xlsx.html
Reply Quote
View profile
Terrible ias and douchy loggin with deep buff. I dont think ill watch
Reply Quote
Some of this is so relative. 600 AR is fine if you're farming MP4 or 5 with SNS.

Thats also a little misleading....for a long time, I was doing uber10 carries with 650 RA. No joke.

I'm not saying that its optimal, its just the AR I had with the budget I had. The point I'm trying to make is that playing smart > green numbers. Little things like positioning, side stepping can save you billions of gold.

Check my profile now, its not great. In fact it sucks (I refuse to use RMAH). But I've ran with people boasting 5k armor, 800RA and still wait for me to rez them.
Reply Quote
View profile
Check me out guys the "zeiss" spec
Reply Quote
Nice work Ziss, unsure why there is so much trash talk in the replys. Probably need to remove the myth/truth/MP10 bit and just state its viable below 2.73.

I'm with Loroese and think 2.5as is prob the best AS due to good freeze str and the highest sheet modifier. Though I personally enjoy 2.73 with my >220 ping.
Reply Quote
View profile
Aimless, is that just your archon gear?
Reply Quote
View profile
No it's my new CM gear thanks to ziss showing us how its done.
Reply Quote
Get off your horse Aimless.~
Reply Quote
Nice work Ziss, unsure why there is so much trash talk in the replys. Probably need to remove the myth/truth/MP10 bit and just state its viable below 2.73.

I'm with Loroese and think 2.5as is prob the best AS due to good freeze str and the highest sheet modifier. Though I personally enjoy 2.73 with my >220 ping.

aph you don't count with your slow mo aussie connection. Anyway I started a petition to get Ziss banned. He also talks very unusually on his stream. It makes me vomit.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/18/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Aphraell
Get off your horse Aimless.~

I been nice so far but about to get real with gold challenge i make for the rest of the scrubs.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/18/2013 05:28 PMPosted by EmperorMao
I been nice so far but about to get real with gold challenge i make for the rest of the scrubs.

You mean that "bet" you still haven't paid me for? =P

you never agreed to it.. besides you're a different man today.
Reply Quote
I logged in to test this lower APS on Warrior's Rest, which is what I "farm" for essences. Didn't like it. I left my on archon gear except two pieces to stay under 2.5.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Boozor
For new commers that want to use CM more as an alternate, they want to do ubers. 2.31 locking or less would be awful for this scenerio, I would always build for 2.73. At the very least 2.51.

I aim for > 3.01 when doing ubers, but I also have a 200ms ping which affects things significantly as has previously been mentioned.

I am generally not very effective if just past the 2.74 break point, and it seems many people are in this situation as well.

So advocating low APS might be fine for people with low latency, for the majority of us, a low APS simply defeats the purpose of being a a CM/WW Freeze Wizard in the first place. That is to say, if you are not freezing and locking stuff down effectively, why the hell are you running CM/WW at all?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]