Diablo® III

[Guide] MP10 20mil CM Debunking 2.73+ AS Myth

The problem regarding locking down single targets can be alleviated by switching to 3 piece apoc when you encounter single target situations.
With 3 piece apoc and 2.51, i have no issues stunlocking single target rares...

I'm not doing that. I already have 2.73 with 20 apoc, and I'm not even a CM wizard. I don't have problems with single targets.

Like I said, chacun à son goût.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 08:37 PMPosted by EmperorMao
I watch Todd's stream. And you are a liar.

Ohh you've seen every minute of every stream Todd has put up? I had no idea. Anymore stupidity you want to share with the rest of us? You thought red meant go? Call a fat woman pregnant today?

Sit down and shut up.

I watch him very frequently and I chat with Todd every once in awhile. So post a time when you'll be on and we can ask him when he streams. You are full of it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
made 50mil set with same budget and i clear mp8 in my sleep =]
ZISS FOR PRESIDENT!
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Aimless
No it's my new CM gear thanks to ziss showing us how its done.

I laughed out loud. Well played, aimless.

Hey, since Ziss refuses to do it, could you go do an effective DPS check on Ghom with that setup?

Edit: and be sure to drop down to 2.1 APS or whatever it is he is running at.
Edited by Ossian#1946 on 3/18/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 08:51 PMPosted by PieHole
Paid testimonials, at that. They each just qualified for a free upgrade to the 50M CM Wiz gear set (2.5001 AS capable).

Ah, is that what is going on...he's selling craptastic sets to make money?
Reply Quote
hmmm...
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Ossian
No it's my new CM gear thanks to ziss showing us how its done.

I laughed out loud. Well played, aimless.

Hey, since Ziss refuses to do it, could you go do an effective DPS check on Ghom with that setup?

Edit: and be sure to drop down to 2.1 APS or whatever it is he is running at.

He ran 2.31 iirc I'm the one who ran 2.10.

Also this thread has the General Discussion mark of approval.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
The fact that it made most popular has just made me sick. Wait, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Reply Quote
Once in awhile, it's nice to see my esteemed colleagues turn into the Latin Kings version of gaming :)

Come on Novice, even though it's getting hairy in here, the testimonial thing is sorta obvious, no?
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 09:12 PMPosted by EmperorMao
I watch him very frequently and I chat with Todd every once in awhile. So post a time when you'll be on and we can ask him when he streams. You are full of it.

You can look for the vod yourself to defend the honor of those you nuthug the most. They're all saved.

I'll ask him tomorrow and post the link to the vod then, since you are clearly dodging at this point. You don't have to do anything at all.
Reply Quote
He ran 2.31 iirc I'm the one who ran 2.10. Also this thread has the General Discussion mark of approval.

No, he was at 2.21 when he originally posted the thread, that's part of what I thought was so ridiculous about his post. He's since added some attack speed to get up over 2.31...but it dropped his 400K+ DPS down below 300K.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 09:12 PMPosted by PieHole
The fact that it made most popular has just made me sick. Wait, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

It's Blizz trying another approach to nerfing wizards--this time distributing propaganda for bad builds.
Reply Quote

Zisss stream is entertaining and he gives back to the community.
Why everyone always so negative on forums???

It's the same 5 idiots who jump from thread to thread bagging everyone out that doesnt believe use their exact philosophy.

I didnt understand why Aphrael was actually cool ....but then I found out he was from Australia A-HAH! That'll do it.

OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE! OI OI OI! :>
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Ryoka
It's the same 5 idiots who jump from thread to thread bagging everyone out that doesnt believe use their exact philosophy.

Yeah, it has NOTHING to do with the OP, does it?

I mean, wow, remember how everyone just tore apart that poor guy who posted that, hey, 10 APOC looks like it might be viable.

Oh, wait, that's NOT what happened at all, is it? No, a bunch of us said "This is very interesting, let's investigate."

This thread goes a very different direction if he doesn't start by saying he is a CM God and everyone is wrong about how they should gear.

But he isn't interested in that--he's interested in selling gear sets.
Reply Quote
impressive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]