Diablo® III

You need to keep up, diablo!

You guys are falling behind big time!

Compare to the major antagonists from other blizzard franchise, namely Warcraft and Starcraft, the "lords of hell" are not doing a very good job as super villians. The Burning Legion or the fallen Xel'Naga have both conquered(in a sense) worlds, worldSSS, and these "lords" can't even take down one Santuary, after so many millenniums and so many fails.

Though there is really no foothold to compare these three titles and their respective world structure,
IF there was a cross-over one day, even just the BlizAllStar kind of cross-over, diablo and his band of aspects of pure evil are not gonna look great alongside them big brothers. Shame.

Although this will probably never happen, I do look forward to a cross-over/merge, similar to our own globalization.
Seeing these title could possibly exist in the same universe at the same time, it would be interesting to see how different inhabitants would react to such "cultural shock". Would also be interesting to have the planeswalker kind of ability similar to Magic The Gathering universe.
Just random thoughts.
Reply Quote
The realms of Hell and Heaven are their own universe, not worlds.
Reply Quote
D3 got Jay Wilson'd
Reply Quote
Although this will probably never happen, I do look forward to a cross-over/merge, similar to our own globalization.
Seeing these title could possibly exist in the same universe at the same time

you're trolling, right?
Reply Quote
Well let's think about it.

Belial wasn't a very good liar, as you knew from the beginning Emperor Hakan was Belial.
Azmodan wasn't a very good strategist, he told you his every move before it was to happen.
Diablo wasn't very scarey, it had an inferiority complex all throughout the act whenever it lost and had this really drag-queen voice acting with very predictable behavior.
Reply Quote
My character knew Emperor Hakan was Belial before me :(
Reply Quote
I think they've moved on. D3 is focusing on the port to PlayStation and giving its PC fan base, a middle-finger.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't even consider buying a new diablo expansion when this game has been fubar. Blizzard already needs to redo the entire storyline and make the game a dark and realistic Gothic horror game like the original was. The game needs to be redone from the ground up.
Reply Quote
It doesn't even deserve the title that is ''Diablo''. Its a shame. I wanted to love this game as much as I did the first two, I really did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]