Diablo® III

Help?

What build/gear should I be looking for to farm higher MP?
Reply Quote
It's going to be hard to farm high mp with around 60k dps (without ptv, which you should never use unless you primarily use darts/firebombs) and 40k hp.

Just farm at the mp you are comfortable with until you can get more upgrades and move up in MP..

Btw, you should try the cookie-cutter bear build - easier to farm than most of our other builds
Reply Quote
Higher damage mojo (with +SB damage)
Weapon with a socket
Witching hour belt
Lancuni prowlers with CC
Pox +Vision with CC
Drop PTV for Blood ritual or Rush of essence or drop GI+PTV for ROE+BR(which you should probably do eventually anyways).
Unity ring or 1 of 2 rings (SOJ with +SB damage or Skull grasp and +CC +SB damage)
(Ideally you'll want CC Vision + Zuni helm with CC zuni boots and zuni chest with a +SB zuni mojo
so you can use the SOJ+Skull grasp while keeping the zuni set bonus)
Reply Quote
The spec you guys saw was what I was using to power level my brother lol. It should be updated now.
Reply Quote
Most of the gear changes i've suggest still stand(You can swap in SOJ to - bears cost same with the Skull grasp and keep everything else the same or you can switch to a solid unity.You can take out the WOS+ROE and use something like GF/BR/VQ. Need some more CC+CD as well as a bit more HP.
Reply Quote
I've noticed alot of WD using rubies in their weapon instead of emeralds. Is it more beneficial for me to use a ruby?
Reply Quote
Depends on the weapon its honestly something you should use an online calculator (like d3up)before you invest (mine was a Large margin over emerald for what its worth)
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 3/10/2013 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I apologize - I skipped over "gear" and only read build, lol.

I do agree with what Jimbob said - but

I prefer Inna's pants instead of Lacuni's; and try to craft a really good bracer. A very well rolled lacuni is still king but you would have to pay a butt load for one.

Look at the bracer in my profile - a lacuni cc won't be the dps mine provides and mine has pretty good ehp as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]