03/11/2013 10:00 AMPosted by BurningJC007
At least you got a warning.

03/11/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Potentiality
Fair enough, thanks for telling us.

Unless...

Very soon as in 1.08?

Okay thanks that's plenty soon enough.

As in tonight.

What do you all think tonight's/mornings service update is all about?

If that's true... some notice...
Reply Quote
Very soon as in 1.08?

Okay thanks that's plenty soon enough.

As in tonight.

What do you all think tonight's/mornings service update is all about?

Regular Tuesday maintenance?

But yah that's likely when they'd throw it in. I expect apoc chants are being flipped atm with no actual buyers just all hype since it's the same situation as before.
Reply Quote
What good news!My MT is just a tragedy
Reply Quote
During the development of patch 1.0.7, a Wizard bug relating to Arcane Power on Crit was introduced when we fixed a bug that was causing Blizzard to not proc it at all.

The good news is, as of patch 1.0.7, Blizzard can now trigger Arcane Power on Crit! The bad news is, by fixing the bug with Blizzard, we introduced a new bug that was causing Archon: Disintegration Wave, Disintegrate, Energy Twister, Meteor, and Ray of Frost to trigger Arcane Power on Crit twice per proc rather than once per proc, resulting in a higher than normal proc rate. We plan on fixing this bug very soon, and wanted to give you a heads-up about it.

Odd. I used Blizzard a lot and really never noticed it. However, I think it's because Spectral Blade made up for it and my 22 yard radius really didn't let me need to recast it.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197740198
Reply Quote
Cuz it's just 1% i think.

On topic:
The more i think about it the more i'am sure it's actually not a bug.
Edited by Oxan#2794 on 3/11/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Draenei Shaman
Ok so how about the real problem which is error (31048) and (0) which is haunting me in my dreams??

- Please help fix this problem asap a lot of people cannot use the gold AH and we are losing hope thinking it will be fixed with this patch.

- For me it says on my gold auction house tab [50 completed] yet there is nothing there because i cleared out all the items thinking it would get rid of the problem but it didn't. It is stuck at [50 completed items].
Reply Quote
10 APOC (and DPS it can provide) was hella fun while it lasted....
Reply Quote
hey DH's did not keep the "bug" of trail of cinders, u wiz's don't get to keep the "bug" of apoc
Reply Quote
i am not a cm/ww wizard but I feel sad for you guys

a bug that helps you fixed in days a bug that screws you just tell them you are aware of I and it will get fixed sometime soon(they wont notice)
Reply Quote
The more I think about it the more discouraging it is. I built my character around this 'bug' and now all the gear doesn't work well together anymore. I spent weeks piecing together my wiz and now all of that time is wasted. I'm going sell all my wiz gear and move on to something else.
Reply Quote
The more I think about it the more discouraging it is. I built my character around this 'bug' and now all the gear doesn't work well together anymore. I spent weeks piecing together my wiz and now all of that time is wasted. I'm going sell all my wiz gear and move on to something else.

OK but your "New Wiz Gear" won't be worth much when they nuke you into the ground.
Reply Quote
Please consider leaving the channeled spells as is because of the tradeoff of having to stand in one place to cast.
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Shoe

such an undocumented change to mechanics can only be a bug. pretty much called it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7924333221?page=8#159

just change your diamond skin to prism and you probably still can run.
Reply Quote
This really is quite frustrating as yet again we are having the amount of builds open to us narrowed (unless we are very rich). Sometimes I really wonder about what Blizzard want from this game.
Sure it was a mistake that the extra apoc was implemented in the first place, and the natural reaction is to fix that mistake, but it doesn't take much thought to see that the mistake was actually a positive change.
Personally, I get a huge amount more enjoyment from playing cm+meteor than without meteor.

I agree with this guy, unintended but it was good, where's the harm?
Reply Quote
View profile
03/11/2013 05:20 PMPosted by koji
TIME to ABUSE !

Yeah time to abuse this 2-Hand Skorn + Sleet Storm build!
But wait... what's there to abuse anyway?
It's not any more powerful than CM Wizard or Archon...
Reply Quote
oooh. I think I may have enjoyed meteor's stealth buff these last weeks. Farewell, my beloved bug.
Reply Quote
Well, time to redo my wizard.. I'll probably just have to go archon for a while ._. apoc chants are so costly..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]