Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" thread

Dropped serenity. Who needs it? I'd rather have implosion AND wall of light.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WefSXQ!fTX!bYZcbc
i tucked her away and played WD for a while. sorry guys....

oh, and on a WD run yesterday i found 5 legendaries in one run. on MP4, at para lvl 7. i think the game wants me to play WD for a bit...
oh, and on a WD run yesterday i found 5 legendaries in one run. on MP4, at para lvl 7. i think the game wants me to play WD for a bit...

You should take me with you sometime, some of that luck may rub off on my WD. Poor creepy lady - not a single Legendary while leveling to 60, nor in the few Inferno runs I've done with her since.
Did some exp farming, uploaded a video of my faster scorpion farming build, since 150m/hour wasn't fast enough :P

Also crafted a whole bunch of terrible amulets (just like i did every day for the past few days).
I found a quadfecta ring with 20% magic find! Yippee!
Crafted my Amulet^^, I was so shocked I bout fell out of my chair.
got a new wh working on dropping owe
03/23/2013 04:10 AMPosted by GinJuice

Holy wowzers!
selling most of the gears....
03/23/2013 05:37 AMPosted by Deathroyalty
selling most of the gears....

thats a pitty such a nice monk too

Holy wowzers!

What, no IAS? Pffft.

KIDDING! Holy Wowzers indeed. Congrats!!!
Edited by Zuggles#1174 on 3/23/2013 6:37 AM PDT
Resumed my MP8 quest.
Got rid of OWE while maintaining 566 AR
Gained another P level, crafted a pretty meh ammy that was still an upgrade for me, started crafting some better gems and have realized that upgrading at this point will require either 1) a stupid amount of gold farming to afford anything of worth on the AH or 2) resorting to the RMAH, which I just can't bring myself to do.

@GinJuice - Holy awesome roll, Batman!
Just crafted my first HC Hellfire Ring! Of course, it's absolute crap. But at least I can say I finally got one.

Now, it's time to begin my full-clear of MP-3. From Act 1 to Act 4, skipping nothing. MP-3 killed off my last Monk (who was at least as well geared as this one, maybe better), so this should be fun.
Picked up an SOJ and Zuni trails to speed up my DE farming.

As for the glass cannon experiment. Went pretty well.

298K DPS 18K Life Diabloprogress eHP 144K so definitely less in D3up and was able to farm MP5 with almost no deaths...RD though was a pain and I skipped them haha but everything died so quickly it was kinda insane. Permanent buffed DPS was 449 spamming the hell out of Bells. I tried up to MP7 but was a bit to glassy. Overall fun build but made you have to think a bit when running cause you can get KOed with the quickness.

Cheers,
CC-
Beat the Skeleton King on MP8.
new oh wkl :P
Today, I bumped this thread because it almost fell off the first page.
Did a full Act 1 run on MP 9. No deaths, but there was a certain 'living on the edge' quality to it, sometimes. Was a tad slower for my taste, but not as bad as expected. Still, I didn't notice any tangible difference in the loot quality and quantity, compared to my regular MP 8 run, so I guess I'll stick to the lower difficulty for the time being. Perhaps I'll do a permanent transition after I craft another upgrade or two.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]