Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" thread

I bought an HP Innas body for my Tr Vota farming set.

I bought an high dex//vit innas head for my main DW set. I baught an high VIT Innas pants for my DW set. My pants still hasn't came in and I bought it like 10 hrs ago.. ><;
Edited by Teckno#1555 on 3/11/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Semi-Glass Cannoned (337k eHP) MP8 VotA with no deaths without any sustain healing. MP7 was about 10x easier ~_~
Got outbidded a Sickle with OS/888LoH. I haz sadding...
My pants still hasn't came in and I bought it like 10 hrs ago.. ><;

Try creating an auction, then immediately cancelling it. This 'should' force the AH to refresh and your missing pants will show up in the completed tab. This is what I do anytime things don't show up immediately after I buy them. It works every time for me.
Tried to buy an EF within my budget <30M and an amulet to replace my crappy on, I quickly got outbid on both, outside my budget. I is sad. I haven't found anything useful in weeks and I am starting to get tired of no progress.
03/11/2013 06:32 PMPosted by yuhhaur
Got outbidded a Sickle with OS/888LoH. I haz sadding...

one for sale here... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197649733
My pants still hasn't came in and I bought it like 10 hrs ago.. ><;

Try creating an auction, then immediately cancelling it. This 'should' force the AH to refresh and your missing pants will show up in the completed tab. This is what I do anytime things don't show up immediately after I buy them. It works every time for me.

Didn't work. =( Maybe because I waited to long to try. My items that come late always eventually come. Just sucks cause I want to use them lol.
I pulled his !@# out of my monitor and made him watch the hots launch event with me. We're having some soup and watching Morrow vs. Polt game 3 atm :D His accent is starting to annoy me though...
Hit paragon 50.
03/11/2013 07:15 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
I pulled his !@# out of my monitor and made him watch the hots launch event with me. We're having some soup and watching Morrow vs. Polt game 3 atm :D His accent is starting to annoy me though...

Man.. when the Voice Actor of Minx came on with Day 9, that was pretty damn entertaining.
Farmed Act3 MP5 for some time, no upgrades today... but I did find the Vile Wards I'm wearing now last night, and then promptly vanished them becausecus they're fugly. Hoping if I play anymore tonight or tomorrow I can find another upgrade, been finding about 1 a day when I play my monk.

EDIT:
PS: Got 2 more keys from Act 3, so time to farm act's 1 and 2 next to complete another set of 3 machines.
Edited by Pandarogi#1664 on 3/11/2013 7:56 PM PDT
servers are now down, so bored lol. oh well time to sleep....
my monk is having his retirement holidays, only worked for an hour in COTA MP10 just now, another mighty belt legs.. sigh

03/12/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Weegee
servers are now down, so bored lol. oh well time to sleep....

same..
03/11/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Vrkhyz
Hit paragon 50.

Nice! Congrats on the milestone.
Tried AH shopping, but had the great idea to hold on to my gold until this new legs patch drops and all the old items drop in price and/or a new set of super upgradeable badassery hits the AH.
03/12/2013 06:47 AMPosted by L1veUndead
Tried AH shopping, but had the great idea to hold on to my gold until this new legs patch drops and all the old items drop in price and/or a new set of super upgradeable badassery hits the AH.

Doubt that is going to happen anytime soon, 1.07 has just hit barely a month, and it would take at least 2-3 more months before the patch drops.
Well the way things are selling...as in not that much at all..I am going to horde my gold until that patch drops...or an earlier implementation takes place.
Ran a few Raoha runs. Found nothing notable. Both legendaries that dropped sucked. Got to paragon 21. That's about it.

Played the AH game for several hours trying to snipe a good pair of Inna's pants. Can't find anything that I can afford. Been doing that for about a week. When I realize I need more gold, I go back to farming in hopes of getting a legendary that I can sell for 20m so I can afford at least one upgrade.

Basically, nothing interesting.
03/12/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Shade

Doubt that is going to happen anytime soon, 1.07 has just hit barely a month, and it would take at least 2-3 more months before the patch drops.

Plus it's not even confirmed to be in 1.08. Most likely in 1.09.

----
I crafted 50 chests pieces, didn't get an upgrade. Did a couple TR runs, trying to collect enough rubies to upgrade the gem in my hat.

Also played a couple games of LoL. Went 1-1; loss was in ranked because we had someone quit after 2 minutes and the win was a great comeback!
Over the past two days I watched mine bobble up and down on the character screen then logged off.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]