Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" thread

Spent the last 2 weeks flipping away my current weapons, and a ton of equipment, bought 1 weapon today, have another one in bid ( I should win unless they can magically cancel the auction, it is possible!)

Also waiting for the correct mempo to surface before I can finally play my monk.
03/12/2013 05:34 AMPosted by Zuggles
Hit paragon 50.

Nice! Congrats on the milestone.

Thanks!
Insta-killed myself.

Came across a waller, electrified, horde and one other affix elite.
DAT ELECTRICITY.

Freakin' wallops like I've never seen before.
tip: don't rush into the mob.
sat in menus...

farmed ess for my barb...

sat in menus...

searched for minimal AR upgrades...

ran cota and got trolled with andys and a hellrack, logged angrily....

sat in menus...

tabbed out seeking for new information on elder scrolls online....
Man.. when the Voice Actor of Minx came on with Day 9, that was pretty damn entertaining.

Hell yeah! So was the Raynor VA :D
Got myself a EF for 10mil, replaced my previous crafted bracer with a new one. Crafted many amulets, got a trifecta, but my ehp dropped, therefore not using and just put it on showcase on my female monk. Did cota run with my barb friend, found many brimstones.
Found another key for a set of machines, killed Belial,
helped power level a guy got paid 5 mil Bought a new innas helm with 31 Or so lpss just to try it found it made almost no difference so switched back to old one.
Did 2-3 TR runs, hardly got any Flawless Square Rubies, but made a couple nice sales on teh AH ;)
woke up. logged in, looked at a ring, logged off hah. boring day until tonight
Nothing, Everything.
crafted my shoulders and replaced the Vile Ward, plus hit Paragon Level 62.
I haven't played with my monk since Friday, she's very sad and jelly of my new toy wiz =(
Crafted my first marquise emerald to stick in my EF, admired my crafted shoulders a bit, found 10 brimstones.
Sold Lacuni Prowlers that dropped this morning for 2bil!! (76 Str, 78 All Resist, 9 ias, 5.5 CC)

Upgraded both of my weapons.

Didn't have enough DEs to make the 2nd Marquis Emerald.../doh!
Sold Lacuni Prowlers that dropped this morning for 2bil!! (76 Str, 78 All Resist, 9 ias, 5.5 CC)

Upgraded both of my weapons.

Didn't have enough DEs to make the 2nd Marquis Emerald.../doh!

Damn nice man congrats!
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 3/13/2013 12:27 PM PDT
Thanks.

Only took 1800+ hours to FINALLY have an OMFG drop happen!
browsed the AH.

My monk doesnt do anything active anymore... he is developing a gut.
bought my new amulet.... am not sure if im happy with it or not
Last night finally got Nat's boots (from AH).... I am really tight with the Gold..... so I do all kinds of research (price comparison) and I wait for those low ones with no buyout... and hope I can Snipe it for a reasonable price.

Even though gear is much more affordable now..... there are still some really STUPID prices on AH.

Very Frustrating.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]