Diablo® III

Looking for a player named ZOT

I do not know his full ID, but he is a very helpful and nice guy and has a very good demon hunter last I saw him. We were friends.. and he dropped a bunch of items for me to look at. I swear I thought he gave them to me and I sold a lot of them. This was not the case and ask for what I didn't need back.

I felt sick to my guts and gave him all that I had at the time and said sorry. I still owe him a debt which I intend to pay back in full and then some. I would just like to have my online mate back.

So if anyone sees or know a ZOT, please let him know the I was playing all day to get the money and items back as best as I could for him and that I did not mean to do what I did. I misunderstood and made a BIG mistake and now I am trying to do the honorable thing. I know this sounds bad, but its going to bother me if I cannot right the wrong I did even if it was an accident.
Edited by Renegade#1355 on 3/11/2013 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
no worries just don't do it again
Reply Quote
b4 i could answer u decline wassup ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]