Diablo® III

What do i need to get to 200k?

Can someone look at my profile and tell me what I have to do to get to 200k?

Reply Quote
You can try to get some more CC and more dex on your shoes or change your manticore.
Reply Quote
Copy me
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 12:33 AMPosted by iDEMONSTRATE
Copy me

I don't like your resistances and life. I should rephrase... How do you get to 200k without killing your res and health?

I have almost 695 all res and 55k health but only 150k dmg. I can get up to 180 but the other numbers drop.

I think I need to just find a kick !@# 1600 dps and keep everything else the same :)
Reply Quote
Check out the dmg difference if you put a ruby/emerald combo in your bow. Get a Nat's helm with CC....higher dex Nat's boots, replace your occy ring and craft some bracers with better CC
Reply Quote
not gonna lie, I think you're hitting the resistances a little TOO hard. You're sacrificing far better stats for your resistances, which are great, but with Life Steal from SP Gloom, what you've got is excessive. Granted, more is always better, but I think you've picked up some items for the res values (and magic find) and not the DPS.

I'm looking particularly at your oculus ring, amulet, your Promise of Fail bracers, and your Nat's boots.

You're out at least 100 Dex on your boots alone, which I'm sure you could still find in combo with some magic find if you've got a real hard on for it...

You have no secondary DPS stats on your Oculus Ring aside from some Avg Dmg, which is nice, but you should get CC + CHD before Average Damage, all three if you can, Add in Attack Speed if you're able.

Your amulet slot is the source of potentially 10 CC, which is enormous. You cannot gimp yourself in this area for this slot. Never accept less than 8% with AMAZEBALLS stats or 9% with a good CD and dex + Avg dmg if you can afford it.

Also, get some CC on your helm if you can. or at LEAST some attack speed, like an Andy's or a Mempo with 12% Life and Vitality.
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 3/16/2013 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I see most top DH's with Innas Chest instead of Nats and Witching Hour instead of Innas belt.
Reply Quote
Well, I'd switch your helm (to a mempo with CC)... Your boots could have way more Dext and the occulas ring needs to go... You need crit chance. Preferably a trifecta ring, but CC and CD at least.

And by the way, I cannot stress this enough... Magic find is a wasted stat... You can sacrifice your magic find for a better affix on all your gear. In fact, one by one I would replace all of your magic find gear. If an "upgrade" happens to have magic find on it, so be it.. but I wouldn't stack it.
Reply Quote
get a new ring oculus sucks for dps good EHP but thats about it, id use rings/neck/gloves mainly as dps mods get ehp somewhere else imo for now, could probably craft some better bracers, get higher dex on your boots should shoot you up a bit.
Reply Quote
Hi there Monk, i took a look at your profile and i believe you may be asking the question:
'how to reach 200K dps w/o using archery and steady aim'.
If you change your passive, 200K dps is very easy for a lot of DHs out there. What is the goal you have set?
- 200K dps with arch + SA?
- 200K dps with arch?
- 200K dps with SA?
- 200K unbuffed?

If you want to hit 200K dps unbuffed....you gotta farm and get lucky with a drop to sell it for gold and upgrade your gear or have deeeeepppppp pockets.

Next is the weapon of your choice.
Since you have chosen Manti, you will need high CC to take advantage of your CHD. Attk spd for NS to proc more for disc regen (bola with bitter pill will help a lot should you have issues with disc).

I think you're hitting the resistances a little TOO hard. You're sacrificing far better stats for your resistances, which are great, but with Life Steal from SP Gloom, what you've got is excessive.

Oscar is very right on this. Ard 500AR/4K armor with SP gloom is enuf to mitigate a lot of dmg.

And by the way, I cannot stress this enough... Magic find is a wasted stat... You can sacrifice your magic find for a better affix on all your gear. In fact, one by one I would replace all of your magic find gear. If an "upgrade" happens to have magic find on it, so be it.. but I wouldn't stack it.

I totally agree with DonnyCage and would have saved a lot of gold in the process. Just farm higher mp lvls.

My current goal is to hit 200K dps with arch....(i'm very close now). I'm a casual player like most and a lot of post in the DH forum has help me in terms of gearing and skill built. End game content like CC mempo or a superb Nat's combo will be my next goal. With your current gear, i believe mp5 is not a problem at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]