Diablo® III

Bind on Equipt

Want folks to get excited about an Unique dropping? How about you have 2 settings, 1 farming loot stays same. 2. Bind on Equipt item
Must toggle on or off in menu like the monster level.
Number 2 style, you get a bind to account item and it allows you to create its stats, at least pick 2 of them.
ie Legendary Weapon drops so my 1st choice I take Strength, 2nd choice I take chance to steal life. Numbers would be random from a set level.

Item 2 Crossbow, oh I have a DemonHunter alt, I chose Dexterity and Critical strike. rest are random or choices idk, just a cool idea I have thought of.

A scale could be used such as the Hellfire Ring for the Random Generator, but have it closer so item would still be viable.
Edited by Soulphage#1881 on 3/19/2013 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hmm so you want to be able to select the stats you want / desire on an item when it drops. can I just say wow not realistic.
Reply Quote
Intelligence dropping on Barb only items is realistic? no
Sorry other games have this ability, just my idea of how to fix up the uniques.
Edited by Soulphage#1881 on 3/19/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Intelligence dropping on Barb only items is realistic? no
Sorry other games have this ability, just my idea of how to fix up the uniques.

Well allowing people to pick stats is just a bad idea. Just how easy do you need the game to be before you can be happy? Really this in not even a viable suggestion. The uniques are fine I'm pretty sure Blizzard understands the balance and how they play into it.
Reply Quote
Want folks to get excited about an Unique dropping? How about you have 2 settings, 1 farming loot stays same. 2. Bind on Equipt item
Must toggle on or off in menu like the monster level.
Number 2 style, you get a bind to account item and it allows you to create its stats, at least pick 2 of them.
ie Legendary Weapon drops so my 1st choice I take Strength, 2nd choice I take chance to steal life. Numbers would be random from a set level.

Item 2 Crossbow, oh I have a DemonHunter alt, I chose Dexterity and Critical strike. rest are random or choices idk, just a cool idea I have thought of.

A scale could be used such as the Hellfire Ring for the Random Generator, but have it closer so item would still be viable.

Read it twice, I dont understand what your saying
Reply Quote
Picking the first 2 suffixes of a Legendary, then the rest is randomized, I was thinking of the Hellfire ring model. You chose Strength as your primary , so it randoms strong from a range say 120-200 so there is a gurantee you would get strong, say 2 choice is proc to life leech, you get range of 25-100 , seems most hate the idea, I just thought it would be cool way to customize an item that is legendary and you would want to keep using it
Reply Quote
Picking the first 2 suffixes of a Legendary, then the rest is randomized, I was thinking of the Hellfire ring model. You chose Strength as your primary , so it randoms strong from a range say 120-200 so there is a gurantee you would get strong, say 2 choice is proc to life leech, you get range of 25-100 , seems most hate the idea, I just thought it would be cool way to customize an item that is legendary and you would want to keep using it.

No I do not think it is easy mode or over powered, but that is just my opinion.
The games lack of replay value at the moment is what makes me play a while then take months off and waiting for some interesting update. Making the game easy does not make me happier. Blizzard said they are trying to make the Legendary items better and more popular, so NO it is not fixed.
Edited by Soulphage#1881 on 3/20/2013 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]