Diablo® III

How big of a red flag do you need?

[removed]

See the last hour of his trade chat, he even admits it. I reported him days ago on several accounts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Folks, please do not use the forums to call other players out for harassment - if you have an issue with the player, right-click the name of the player, and report via in-game so that we can review it by the time stamp when the chat occurred. Thank you!
Edited by Araxom on 3/20/2013 4:57 PM PDT
¿que
Huh?
Enter all the botters, all like:

http://thepracticingcatholic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/who-me.jpg
"see the last hour of his trade chat"

HUH
"see the last hour of his trade chat"

HUH
Don't you know that Blizzard has a log of everyones chat? They have it timestamped so they can investigate it per report. This makes for very efficient time management.

so how do we see it
View profile
Were you bugging him and the only way he could get you to stop was to lie and say he is botting. What does his low damaging characters that would no doubt be used for signet farming say he is botting. Heck all it takes is one character to find the ring, not more than one.
Don't you know that Blizzard has a log of everyones chat? They have it timestamped so they can investigate it per report. This makes for very efficient time management.

so how do we see it

He was sarcastic. I know they probably don't log this crap but the fact you can brazenly walk into trade chat day after day and admit to botting with 8 paragon 100's, sucks for the rest of us (the minority?) who need gear, and abide by the EULA.

This forum is the anger vent, right? Real-ID was a good idea, this place is worthless.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]