Diablo® III

How does anybody make any significant amounts of gold?

Apparently not.

GG items are so rare that if you do like me and sell plenty of mid-tier items for relatively low cost you might be making more gold per week than if you waited for GG items, unless you have very good gear that allows you to farm efficiently with very high MF.

Ok, maybe not "gg" items... but endgame items... items where all 5-6 stats are the ones people "want". You aren't going to get anywhere in this game unless you are selling items with a few million to tens...to hundreds of millions. Selling items worth a couple hundred? Good luck going anywhere.
Reply Quote
(1) The source of gold are botters. They flooded the AH with tons of gold.

(2) Players get rich because they use USD to buy gold from (1).

(3) Players get rich by selling decent items at 100 mil+ for (1) or (2).

(4) Players get rich by selling decent items at 100 mil+ for (1), (2) or (3).

And so on...

Without (1) and (2), there would not be any items which cost more than 100 millions.

Bots are the source of many problems in D3.

If only there were a easy solution to that... but alas... none at all. Inflation seems to be rout Blizzard is going for.
Reply Quote
Most of my gold was came from 4 major items I had found at the time. I sold an Inna's Vast Expanse, Shenlong's Relentless Assault, Ice Climbers, and Natalya's Boots with High Dex and AC. Just pure luck!!! and tons of played hours. I scoop up literally everything and sell it (Blues, Rares, gems, plans, etc etc etc).
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 10:04 AMPosted by darkfate
Dual wield credit cards is your best way!!

Amateur.

I use a two handed credit card. Far more classy.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 10:02 AMPosted by lyjia
Is it a matter of time spent?
No, you actually get gold by not spending any time at all. The less time you spend, the more gold you get. Why aren't you a trillionaire?

03/09/2013 10:02 AMPosted by lyjia
So.... tips for making more money please? :-)
Play more. A lot more.
Edited by steakncheese#1608 on 3/9/2013 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
It all adds up. I sell lots of stuff b/w 20K and 500K. I make a few million everyday from this, plus gold pickups and vendor sales.
Reply Quote
(1) The source of gold are botters. They flooded the AH with tons of gold.

(2) Players get rich because they use USD to buy gold from (1).

(3) Players get rich by selling decent items at 100 mil+ for (1) or (2).

(4) Players get rich by selling decent items at 100 mil+ for (1), (2) or (3).

And so on...

Without (1) and (2), there would not be any items which cost more than 100 millions.

Bots are the source of many problems in D3.

(5) Players get rich by selling dupes to (1)-(4)
(6)Player get rich using gold exploits at the beginning of the Game(aka endless chest)

But yes i belive not even 10 % of the Gold currently in circulation is found by legit Players. Honestly who would sell 1kk, the work of 1-2h farming for 25 cent. Where i come from u get that much from an empty Bottle.
Edited by FressZelle#2609 on 3/9/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]