Diablo® III

4 days since upgrade and no full unlock

I purchased the full game of Diablo 3 on the 6th of March AEDT to upgrade the starter edition. It has been 4 days now and I still cannot progress beyond the first act. I also still get the "upgrade now" message when i log in.

Any help blizzard?
Reply Quote
same here 72 hours over and 2 phone calls and still they can't fix it have to wait 2 more days because they sent it to account management team so i have the 72 hours + 48 hours because they don't know what is going on i'm tired of waiting for nothing.

Edit spelling fix
Edited by Kelerons#1422 on 3/10/2013 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Reset your password on battle.net and start up diablo again
Reply Quote
thats whats been working for most people
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 12:09 AMPosted by YOLO
Reset your password on battle.net and start up diablo again

done that several times still dose not work i'm calling bliz in the morning if i get nowhere i'm getting a refund
Reply Quote
Done that as well, not result and I'm still locked. I've also tried deleting the d3 cache folder. Neither has worked.
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 12:16 AMPosted by CwnAnnwn
Done that as well, not result and I'm still locked. I've also tried deleting the d3 cache folder. Neither has worked.

All we can do is keep on waiting and calling every 24 hours it's not fixed.
i might wait a few days before i talk to Paypal for a refund after i call them tomorrow
Best of luck CwnAnnwn
Reply Quote
Good Idea, if it isn't sorted i'll jsut get a refund. Good luck Kelerons.
Reply Quote
another thing to consider is that the Boxed editions of Diablo 3 have no review period and should unlock instantly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]