Diablo® III

New to WD, what are the nice build to play?

Hi I'm new to the WD class.
Having rush by my mates for fast leveling to 60 and know nuts about any skill of WD.

So I read and found some famous skills in the forum, and anyhow set the skill as per what i use now. Spent about 30Mil to get the current gears + some lucky picks/crafts previously.

Can any WD Pros guide me on the skill?
What is the best for main attack skill? and my 3x pets seem die very fast, and it take some time to recast again.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
hey so first suggestion take a look at the WD build thread
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350275486

Second the top builds would be:

1. a zombie bear build using Vision Quest as your mana regen passive with corpse spider(widow maker rune). these two skills will make it so you can spam bears and not run out of mana.
2. spirit barrage(well of souls rune) and rush of essence and blood ritual as your primary mana regen skill the in addition to zombie bears or acid cloud or both
3. Rain of toads/acid rain build (dont know much about this one though)
4. 0 second dog but that is gear dependent

For your additional skill slots use what you like but i would recommend spirit walk for your escape skill/avoid reflect damage skill.

Also your dogs scale off of your hp and allresist and armour, but depending on what mp your are playing your dogs can die pretty quick. i only really see them surviving when i use fierce loyalty and a with my life regen they usually never die.

I hope that helps!

PS gear looks pretty solid
Reply Quote
Wow KingTako,
Thanks for the info, appreciate it, :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]