Diablo® III

Something fishy with Homuculus on AH

View profile
39 auctions for Homunculus with 19 or 20 seconds off ZD, 20 of which are listed with 1d1h remaining, and no BiN.
Edited by SilentMike69#1275 on 3/13/2013 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
buy em up while you can. nice skorn
Reply Quote
They all have different stats so they can't all be dupes.

It is strange, maybe a lot of people saw the light of day on the fact that they couldn't get high DPS with the build.
Reply Quote
It's not fishy. That's all one big seller unloading them, and doing an exceptionally poor job at hiding it.

It's not a coincidence they were all listed within 5 minutes of each other and every one of them has no buyout.

Someone is just cashing out, that's all.
Reply Quote
View profile
This it's probably zunibarb since I think I heard something about him buying up as many homunculus's as possible at one time to flush the market dry of them and then try to pull a profit from selling them all.

However, I think that plan kinda backfired once dev's commented on the legendary update in the future. He's probably just trying to dump them all fast and not lose much money from it.
Reply Quote
^^^ I can't wait for a higher lvl Homunculus!!!! :))
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 09:41 AMPosted by Bujitsa
^^^ I can't wait for a higher lvl Homunculus!!!! :))

^^ Same!
Reply Quote
Just somethin about havin to look for a (LOL) high avg damage (70) off hand makes me giggle. Well, me gonna giggle no more!!
Edited by Bujitsa#1343 on 3/13/2013 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I sold my homunculus the day of the announcement, can't wait til an ilvl 63 one shows up, I'll get rid of my trash bear spec and go back to dogs :).

That said, I was extremely down on bears in a previous post, my current spec is the least painful of all I've tried for MP10 farming. Still nowhere near as good as dogs.
Reply Quote
Someone was playing monopoly with them. Then the property tax card came up.
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 05:35 AMPosted by JonkZ
It is strange, maybe a lot of people saw the light of day on the fact that they couldn't get high DPS with the build.

Are you talking sheet or edps?
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Wtflag
Someone was playing monopoly with them. Then the property tax card came up.

Bingo.
Reply Quote
View profile
Sitting at 1.5 hours let on those auctions and I'm surprised how high all the bids have went. I have to believe there aren't 20 0-dog WDs driving up all these bids, but more likely 2-3 flippers trying to make some profit.
Reply Quote
There's already 19 reductions for 120m buyout, I'm guessing none of these sell higher than 100. And in a week when these flippers get burned, they'll be even cheaper :)

Edit: Looks like I underestimated the 0dog craze. These guys are paying huge premiums for a few extra points of average damage. I wish I had some 0dog to scalp to these wackos, I could make some serious gold off of them.

Another edit: 15 of the 20 sold immediately went back up on the AH or RMAH. I watched most of the auctions expire (without bidding, that would have just been stupid), and most of the 19's sold for >120m, some as high as 160m. In the financial world we call this a "fallilng knife".
Edited by PurgatoryZ#1776 on 3/14/2013 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
saw this... tried to snipe a 17 sec one for under 15mil because thats all i have right now, didn't even come close. Sometimes its seems like im the only one in this game without tons of g lying around...qq
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Addicted

Sheet, Zero Dog players with 50-75k sheet dps can't be happy with those numbers.
Reply Quote

Sheet, Zero Dog players with 50-75k sheet dps can't be happy with those numbers.

im at 84k dps now and I out DPS my 200k dps bear if play right.

0 Dog looks crappy on paper but kick the !@#$ out of most WD on Bear builds

230% weapon DPS x4 dogs every 0.5 sec. i like that better then finding a wall to put my self against for Bears to be effective. ( witch is next to impossible in most zones as its all open fields)

not to mention zero dog is soo much better when you play with a full team ( unless every one has a shiity computer)
Edited by Ralron#1343 on 3/14/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ Exactly! I'm at 102k dps now and can dps almost as well as my HOTA barb. Difference is my HOTA barb dies:)
Reply Quote
03/14/2013 08:34 AMPosted by JonkZ

Not all 0dogs are in that vicinity. Most I've seen are 80-100k dps.
Reply Quote
DONT buy them let them rot , they will be worthless once the new patch kicks in and better ones start dropping screw those greedy &^%@!@#$%.
Edited by griefercast#1387 on 6/13/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]