Diablo® III

@ Joch honestly...

03/20/2013 02:33 AMPosted by huntersghost
Joch. It is a wellknown fact that you are a lying scu-mbag who loves to cheat a duel and whine when when you lost. Run away sissy. Run back to yo momma's hole where you'll be safe and sound ;)
Reply Quote
Congratulations Joch. You have officially demonstrated to the entire community as to how much of a lying spastic you really are... I actually didn't think you could possibly highlight that anymore. Boy! You managed to prove me wrong! You do realise you just posted a screenshot of yourself scamming MannerCookie like it's some sort of proof you won a wager? Wow... Congratulations... You've unlocked an entire new achievement of retard.

And FYI, no amount of posting from your alt accounts with absolutely no reputation among the PvP community can bring you back from this. Nice try though.

Who is the "lol burnt" "butthurt" one now champ?

Can't you see? How can you not see the reoccurring pattern here. It literally sticks out like a pair of dogs balls. You get absolutely dominated in a duel by both myself and MannerCookie (and no doubt others). You then imminently jump onto the forums, hi-jack peoples threads with some obvious false-front pretending as though you were the victor in a dying hope to sustain your pathetic need for gratification.

Hey! Did you know? There is this feature, it allows you to change your Battle Tag. I suggest you use it. Your name is as good as dirt. There is absolutely no coming back here for you.

LOL dont even speak ur trash who cant even kill me, at least manner actually can kill me once in a blue moon, or in this case, when im testing builds. Facts are facts doyoulife, when gold is on the line LORD JOCH MAKES HIS PRESENCE KNOWN
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5994/screenshot017wh.jpg

Reality of it manner vs me is probably something like 40-100, he even acknowledged himself a while back hes 40-60 vs me(trying to make himself sound better reality is more like 20-80) Watch now as manner will refuse to upload the stream of our duel yesterday as i curb stomp him as usual before specifically stating "im gnna test out a new build", at which point he starts ss kills, pathetic really.
But seriously you? ur just trash bro, even manner scrubs budget barb is better then ur wd
You? ur 0-2 butthurt nub who ragequit and has been dodging duel requests ever since
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/20/2013 5:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Congratulations Joch. You have officially demonstrated to the entire community as to how much of a lying spastic you really are... I actually didn't think you could possibly highlight that anymore. Boy! You managed to prove me wrong! You do realise you just posted a screenshot of yourself scamming MannerCookie like it's some sort of proof you won a wager? Wow... Congratulations... You've unlocked an entire new achievement of retard.

And FYI, no amount of posting from your alt accounts with absolutely no reputation among the PvP community can bring you back from this. Nice try though.

Who is the "lol burnt" "butthurt" one now champ?

Can't you see? How can you not see the reoccurring pattern here. It literally sticks out like a pair of dogs balls. You get absolutely dominated in a duel by both myself and MannerCookie (and no doubt others). You then imminently jump onto the forums, hi-jack peoples threads with some obvious false-front pretending as though you were the victor in a dying hope to sustain your pathetic need for gratification.

Hey! Did you know? There is this feature, it allows you to change your Battle Tag. I suggest you use it. Your name is as good as dirt. There is absolutely no coming back here for you.

LOL dont even speak ur trash who cant even kill me, at least manner actually can kill me once in a blue moon, or in this case, when im testing builds. Facts are facts doyoulife, when gold is on the line LORD JOCH MAKES HIS PRESENCE KNOWN

Reality of it manner vs me is probably something like 40-100, he even acknowledged himself a while back hes 40-60 vs me(trying to make himself sound better reality is more like 20-80) Watch now as manner will refuse to upload the stream of our duel yesterday as i curb stomp him as usual before specifically stating "im gnna test out a new build", at which point he starts ss kills, pathetic really.
But seriously you? ur just trash bro, even manner scrubs budget barb is better then ur wd
You? ur 0-2 butthurt nub who ragequit and has been dodging duel requests ever since

LOL

this retard raging so hard ROFL
Reply Quote

Aww, you sound mad bro?

03/20/2013 05:38 AMPosted by Joch
at which point he starts ss kills, pathetic really.

Really? So you're trying to tell me that the screenshot that you seem to adore so much and keep posting of you jumping into the arena after being in town for 5 minutes and killing me whilst I was semi-afk isn't pathetic?

Dude, you do realise that each time you reply you seem to contradict literally more and more things you say. Just give up.
Edited by DoYouLift#1336 on 3/20/2013 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What is with all this butthurt !@#$? For friggin' real it's a damn game...PvP, nonetheless. Who gives a hot damn if you're amazing at it; it really has zero bearing in anything. Hell, in D2 at least you got ears...here you just take the same dumb screenshots and spam them.

Joch, I don't know who the hell you are, but you seem like a basement-dweller with mustard stains on his wifebeater who constantly yells at his mom to make him more hotpockets as he stacks items for PvP, only to post screenshots on here and claim "the King of all Barbs." I mean seriously, this is not a damn e-%^-*! contest. Do you go to meet women and break the ice with "I can beat a lot of people in PvP in Diablo 3; would you like to LAN sometime?" I mean seriously, give it a damn rest already.
Reply Quote

Aww, you sound mad bro?

03/20/2013 05:38 AMPosted by Joch
at which point he starts ss kills, pathetic really.

Really? So you're trying to tell me that the screenshot that you seem to adore so much and keep posting of you jumping into the arena after being in town for 5 minutes and killing me whilst I was semi-afk isn't pathetic?

Dude, you do realise that each time you reply you seem to contradict literally more and more things you say. Just give up.

LOL he mad

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/160/screenshot019gz.jpg

whats up bro? youre better then me right? you killed me right? SPECTATED REMATCH LEGGOOOOO. But you wont we all know this already, so do yourself a favor and stick to dueling noobs little man, you will never be on my level
Reply Quote
Joch, bro, the "umad" comment is ancient and holds no merit. That said, quit friggin' using it as your go-to comment. I won't deny you're a great PvP payer, but give it a !@#$ing rest already. We're here to have fun, death or not. Why not act cordial and just applaud those who are equally as good at PvP? Do I need to stomp your fat face in at a LAN? We have one, I'll be there. Face-to-face, we'll see how good your PvP in a virtual game helps you in a confrontation on behalf of the friends I have on here who are great people that you want to talk mad %^-* about. Come at me, bro.
Reply Quote
Translation...though no one here will do so, some people have taken Krav Maga for years. You ever disrespect me like that and I'll !@#$ you up beyond repair, period.
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Thorgrim
Translation...though no one here will do so, some people have taken Krav Maga for years. You ever disrespect me like that and I'll !@#$ you up beyond repair, period.

Lol!! See how brave people get over the internet? are empty online threats supposed to frighten people?

hey dude, I've got muscles and skills like a pro MMA fighter. I'm gonna punch you in the face and your mom in the nuts. tell, what is your fear level right now over that??

Lmao!
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Thorgrim
Come at me, bro.

stop watching so much jersey shore lol
Reply Quote
LOL talking about taking in-game !@#$ talking into the real world to "!@#$ you up beyond repair" is even stupider than the original in-game %^-* talking (and may be grounds to be banned from the forums if I'm not mistaken). You could be talking to a 12 year old for all you know haha.

The only way I see this getting resolved is if you two duel it out. Something like 5 bridge + 5 full map, recorded with a judge, and have a third party that you both trust hold each persons gold to give to the clear winner at the end. If not you two will keep going back and forth for no reason whatsoever.
Reply Quote
LOL talking about taking in-game !@#$ talking into the real world to "!@#$ you up beyond repair" is even stupider than the original in-game %^-* talking (and may be grounds to be banned from the forums if I'm not mistaken). You could be talking to a 12 year old for all you know haha.

The only way I see this getting resolved is if you two duel it out. Something like 5 bridge + 5 full map, recorded with a judge, and have a third party that you both trust hold each persons gold to give to the clear winner at the end. If not you two will keep going back and forth for no reason whatsoever.

Why would a scammer do this lol

OBV I would instantly agree to this.

edit: im not going back and forth, it's just joch raging by himself.
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 3/21/2013 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My apologies...too many Jager shots and using the cell phone on the forums. :)
Reply Quote
But in all honesty this is ridiculous. This is supposed to be a fun addition to the game, not a pissing contest. Who cares in the end? Joch is a great brawler, as are a ton of other people on here (Viri and manner). Why not just give credit where credit is due?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hey look its joch's favorite screenshot

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff360/stewpad/Screenshot004_zpsb512203d.jpg
Reply Quote
This again!?

Wait!

WAAAAAAAAIT!

...Let me go make more popcorn.
Reply Quote
Manner and joch need to duel already, no gold cause that will never be figured out, just spectators and the winner will inevitably crap on the loser on the forums that they will prolly quit the game. Just duel already or ur both dodging
Edited by Meatletoe#1861 on 3/28/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Too bad the internetz put a stop to old fashion gentlemen pistol duels huh? the loser cant talk !@#$ cause he dead.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 08:08 AMPosted by MeeChaiYang
Too bad the internetz put a stop to old fashion gentlemen pistol duels huh? the loser cant talk !@#$ cause he dead.

LOL, AMEN
Reply Quote
manner when will you stop dodging? yer dex too high brochacho
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/29/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]