Diablo® III

lag.

Ive been playing for almost 5 months of d3 and the lag's been bad lately. Regarding the latency bar, I never get a green bar anymore. mostly orange bar with a frequent red bar...800+ latency.

I'm using the American Server but playing in South East Asia so it is definitely using the server in Singapore.

I noticed that the lag was probably due to the bandwith of the blizzard server in singapore being dedicated more to Star Craft HoTs (which currently im playing as well). If it is so, its a good way to chase the South East Asian players away from D3.

I hope you guys fix this soon, its no longer fun playing as dying is frequent due to lag.
Reply Quote
I agree the lag is beyond a joke after the last patch was done. I am in Australia and the bar goes to orange and red far more frequently than it ever has in the past. In the past it was great now its just TERRIBLE! What has happened? Its not my connection by the way!
Reply Quote
If it's the connection, then i would struggle playing starcraft HoTs plus i'm playing ultra settings for graphics. But i don't think my sc2 HoTs game is affected so i guess it's not the connection.
Reply Quote
hi, i'm now getting lag in D3 and SC2 (wol) after the massive patch on SC2 was done!
this has NEVER happened since D3 launch and SC2 launch.
something changed???

a quick check with my friends in same place here in Singapore. no issue and everything as per normal. but my friends didn't update their SC2 patch yet. (not playing any more).
we've been playing together since D3 launch.

does that mean that the patch changed some settings?
hope tech support will give some feedback.

btw, i tried SC2 yesterday (wol), lagging badly too...
Reply Quote
Same for me since about maintenance time last week and I'm in the UK. The sooner Blizzard support picks up that this is a real issue and not 'a few tech-illiterate' customers complaining, the better. I can't play until this is resolved and I'm not going to bother opening a ticket just for their support team to go through all the bull!@#$ troubleshooting that usually happens because I KNOW for a FACT that it's not a problem my side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]