Diablo® III

[LOOT] Virgin Inferno Diablo 500% MF

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/Screenshot496_zpsd3517a3f.jpg

Here is the loot of a Virgin kill of Inferno Diablo with exactly 500% MF.

No legendarys. No sets. Not a single one of the rares has a chance of being valuable.

I am disappointed. It doesn't even feel like I'm playing a Diablo™ game.
Reply Quote
they are fixing this next patch, making virgin infero kills drop a guaranteed legendary.
Reply Quote
Guaranteed Frostburn Gauntlets, Gladiator gloves, or 800dps intelligence manticores most likely.
Reply Quote
nice gear :)
im thinks im being Nefred so hard xD
Reply Quote
View profile
I recently killed Big D with my wiz, MP8, 5 stacks, 553% buffed MF at the time. He dropped 4 garbage yellows that were all ilvl 59 and 60. It wasn't virgin Diablo ofc but still. I don't want guaranteed legendaries or guaranteed anything for that matter. However, I think the game's namesake should have a higher chance of dropping a legendary than a demon trooper on Rakkis Crossing does He should have his own loot table with higher chance of ilvl 62 and 63 items too.

Blizz, DO NOT make his drops completely OP/IMBA but DO make him worth killing.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 07:01 AMPosted by ChangBooster
I don't want guaranteed legendaries or guaranteed anything for that matter

I'm sorry dude, But a virgin kill of the game's final boss on the hardest difficulty with 500% mf should be at least 1 legendary. No excuses. X amount of hours are required to get a virgin inferno kill and 1 good item is not asking a lot. It would not break the game.

I'm sick of this philosophy of "We can't consider fun ideas because they might hurt the economy"

Wake up.

The more fun your game is, the better the economy becomes.
Reply Quote
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/Screenshot496_zpsd3517a3f.jpg

Here is the loot of a Virgin kill of Inferno Diablo with exactly 500% MF.

No legendarys. No sets. Not a single one of the rares has a chance of being valuable.

I am disappointed. It doesn't even feel like I'm playing a Diablo™ game.

Ok I don't know all the numbers so... Can someone explain 500% MF because I keep seeing this number and some others..

Yet.. everyone is limited to 300% by gear/paragon. And you get what 75% with NV? And when I use my follower and wear full MF the most I can get my details page to display is 475%
Reply Quote
I made a post about this :

"Predictable loot or "just around the corner" loot ?"
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651565?page=1#13

Basically what it says is : should we have farming spots or should it be totally random (like it is now) ?

I pledge for a more predictable system, because it is impossible to have high expectations for loot all the time, players need spots where they can get their hopes up for something nice (bosses, events, whatever). Elites are too common for that role.
Please share your thoughts in there.
Edited by Mist3rHyde#2460 on 3/18/2013 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Monster power adds MF.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Chillaxin
I don't want guaranteed legendaries or guaranteed anything for that matter

I'm sorry dude, But a virgin kill of the game's final boss on the hardest difficulty with 500% mf should be at least 1 legendary. No excuses. X amount of hours are required to get a virgin inferno kill and 1 good item is not asking a lot. It would not break the game.

I'm sick of this philosophy of "We can't consider fun ideas because they might hurt the economy"

Wake up.

I'm sorry dude, but the final bosses are in ubers.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 07:13 AMPosted by AxeLord
Yet.. everyone is limited to 300% by gear/paragon

Each level of monster power gives you 25% more MF that does go beyond the 300% cap.

300% MF Cap
+ 75% for Nephilim valor
+ 125% for Monster power 5
= 500%
Reply Quote

+1 to this...

Anytime Fun is trumped by "can't hurt the economy" then they are making the wrong decision.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 07:22 AMPosted by AxeLord

+1 to this...

Anytime Fun is trumped by "can't hurt the economy" then they are making the wrong decision.

This.
Reply Quote

+1 One of the best things Chillaxin has ever said.

This too.
Edited by Sweko#1266 on 3/18/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
+1 and remove nv
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 08:05 AMPosted by Shemue
+1 and remove nv

In my post I propose a system where NV is limited to 75% MF bonus (which is ridiculous in inferno, but whatever), but it should stack infinitely to raise bosses legendary drop chances. Imagine every stack gives 15% MF up to 75%, like it is now, but also 1,5% legendary drop chance from bosses. When you get to a boss (or mini boss) with 25 NV stacks, you have a 37,5% chance of getting a legendary (should be fine tuned to go with MP). This rewards the player for doing whole act runs, which is cool. It should get fine tuned to give bonuses on higher MP.
Edited by Mist3rHyde#2460 on 3/18/2013 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]