Diablo® III

[LOOT] Virgin Inferno Diablo 500% MF

03/18/2013 11:46 AMPosted by xNyudox
Both the basilard and the razorspikes have a chance of rolling really well. Your fault for not picking them up

I picked them up. They don't have a chance of being valuable (unless you think a couple mil is valuable) but I looked anyway. Salvaged them for materials.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Chillaxin
I don't want guaranteed legendaries or guaranteed anything for that matter

I'm sorry dude, But a virgin kill of the game's final boss on the hardest difficulty with 500% mf should be at least 1 legendary. No excuses. X amount of hours are required to get a virgin inferno kill and 1 good item is not asking a lot. It would not break the game.

I'm sick of this philosophy of "We can't consider fun ideas because they might hurt the economy"

Wake up.

The more fun your game is, the better the economy becomes.

If blizz guarantees a legd drop, everyone will farm those areas to death, then those "legendaries" will become junk. I don't think you should be guaranteed anything, it should be random. Lots of ppl kill diablo all the time and get junk, but sometimes something decent drops.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Ragnarok
What is there to be discussed?

Obviously something, because people are talking about it. All I did was post a simple picture of results, and talk with people who responded.

Then you come in out of left field telling us that we should not be talking.

Why? Why does this thread bother you so much?
Reply Quote
If blizz guarantees a legd drop, everyone will farm those areas to death, then those "legendaries" will become junk. I don't think you should be guaranteed anything, it should be random. Lots of ppl kill diablo all the time and get junk, but sometimes something decent drops

I don't see anything wrong with a guaranteed legendary for the Virgin kill of the 4 main act bosses. Even if you could power level players to inferno in 5 hours, you would not be breaking the game by getting a legendary every hour, some players claim they get 3-6 every hour. What is the big deal?
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Ragnarok
What is there to be discussed?? Blizzard said they are working on this issue... They already said they want to implement a guaranteed legendary for all virgin boss kills... What else is there to talk about?? Please enlighten me...

Obviously something, because people are talking about it. All I did was post a simple picture of results, and talk with people who responded.

Could you be more specific??? What more needs to be said???

Blizzard said they are working on this issue... They already said they want to implement a guaranteed legendary for all virgin boss kills... What else is there to talk about?? Please enlighten me.

Could you be more specific??? What more needs to be said???

Stop dodging the question...

3 pages of people talking shows that there was dialog that players felt like they needed to say. Or at least wanted to. I know you don't want us to talk about the problems with loot, but I really don't understand why it bothers you enough to resort to SPAM.
Reply Quote
I don't see this as a real problem. This is 1 legendary drop for what takes most people 12+ hours (not an elite player power leveling a new character with a ton of gold to feed it). There are plenty of other problems in that 12 hours.
Reply Quote
Really:: Virgin inferno, dude just call it Vanilla inferno.lol Virgin,lol that just made my day.lol
Reply Quote
You can thank Jay Wilson for this. He explicitly asked for bosses not to drop good loot so that people wouldn't farm bosses.

Oh yeah, and you can be sure to enjoy Jay's game designs in future Blizzard products.

It worked, though. Imo, act 3 runs are way better than baal runs.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Both the basilard and the razorspikes have a chance of rolling really well. Your fault for not picking them up

I picked them up. They don't have a chance of being valuable (unless you think a couple mil is valuable) but I looked anyway. Salvaged them for materials.

To me this is the heart of the problem.

I do consider a couple million worth it.. you don't.. We won't all agree on this but the gap in what is valuable is too large.

So many people think if it isn't a BiS then it isn't worth it. Like I have said elsewhere, there is to much Best in BiS. Items need to be closer in their power on a slot by slot basis with subtle differences and unique properties.
Reply Quote
View profile
This guy again?

Nothing to see here....
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Chillaxin
What is there to be discussed?

His point is that they've already acknowledge it's an issue and that they are taking steps to make it better.

Since Blizzard has already acknowledged it's an issue and said they are taking steps to make it better, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? There's nothing constructive in here, it's just you complaining that you didn't get anything good.

ps. A couple million would have value had you not played the AH and circumvented a large part of the item hunt.
pps. That's the real problem - there's not much to do in this game if you're flipping in the AH. Flipping gear makes far more money than playing does ...
Reply Quote
View profile
This guy again?

Nothing to see here....

Shut the hell up dude. If you don't like the thread, leave.

All it is is complaining, thats about it. Maybe every 50 posts, some constructive bit of thinking spouts to the top, between those, its tissue city.

His second post in this thread:
03/18/2013 04:54 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Guaranteed Frostburn Gauntlets, Gladiator gloves, or 800dps intelligence manticores most likely.

Its still a legendary. Is it supposed to be a cc mempo?

They've already said they were working on it like 2 weeks ago, so Chilaxin goes and makes a thread saying how its crap they dont drop something better?
The devs are obviously aware of this, since they posted about it.
Whats the point?
Reply Quote
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9989/infographiclarge.png

. . .and the truth was spoken . . .
Reply Quote
View profile
They should drop something better. But Blizzard already said they are making ilvl 63 versions of items. So am I not supposed to talk about that now?
Reply Quote
If blizz guarantees a legd drop, everyone will farm those areas to death, then those "legendaries" will become junk. I don't think you should be guaranteed anything, it should be random. Lots of ppl kill diablo all the time and get junk, but sometimes something decent drops.

Newlife, a Virgin kill means the Leg will drop only the very first time you kill that boss. So no one would "farm those areas to death", well actually, some would, but they would then come in General and complain that the guaranteed drop is broken.

ALSO - I think I read that the item fix WILL NOT be in the 1.8 patch, but for later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]