Diablo® III

[LOOT] Virgin Inferno Diablo 500% MF

View profile
If the item fix is not in patch 1.8, then the guarenteed legendary should be at least ilvl 63. Weed out the bad ones too (last breath, tyreal's might, etc.). The low drop rate would be less intiminating for new players if this were the case.
Reply Quote
here come some char remakes just for farming.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:59 AMPosted by eriza
^every legendary has their set percentage to drop, example is: mempos have a lower chance to drop than a frost born gauntlets. if the system decides to drop a legendary, it will drop what chance made it.

Yep, and with them making higher level versions of low-level legendaries drop, the chance will get even lower...
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 01:35 PMPosted by RagingKoala
All it is is complaining, thats about it

What you are doing is complaining about completely civil threads. It is far worse.

Complaining about complaining is somehow a better use of the forums?

Hypocrite.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Piffle
what are you trying to accomplish with this thread

Does every thread have to accomplish some ultimate objective? I don't see the problem with the thread I made.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:59 AMPosted by eriza
Guaranteed Frostburn Gauntlets, Gladiator gloves, or 800dps intelligence manticores most likely.

^every legendary has their set percentage to drop, example is: mempos have a lower chance to drop than a frost born gauntlets. if the system decides to drop a legendary, it will drop what chance made it.

yes, it will most likely be the !@#$tier legendary because they have a higher chance to drop than high tier legendaries like mempo. but no the virgin drop wont just drop %^-* legendaries. I doubt that.

to add to this if you do get a mempo drop it is HIGHLY recommend you farm your !@# off the next 48 hours as you are very likely to see more this is how legendary drops seem to be seeded if you can farm legendaries frequently you get same ones within 4-5 legendaries no matter how "rare" the particular legendary is up to 1 or 2 doubles(2 or 3 total of same this likely depends on farm speed and could be higher).
Edited by Abacus#1452 on 3/18/2013 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I know these guys need to keep their hair on.
Reply Quote
Better watch out, if you don't make a constructive thread to the forum police's standards, they'll spam you.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:54 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Guaranteed Frostburn Gauntlets, Gladiator gloves, or 800dps intelligence manticores most likely.

Got one with 900dps and around 200 strength ...

Best.

Manticore.

Ever.
Reply Quote
View profile
All it is is complaining, thats about it

What you are doing is complaining about completely civil threads. It is far worse.

Complaining about complaining is somehow a better use of the forums?

Hypocrite.

I love it when you chop out certain points of someones post :)

It IS complaining, I'm not complaining, I just fail to see the point of this whole thread since the subject of it has been addressed? The title and opening post do not seem to point towards the fact you are looking for ideas to better or help with what the devs have come up with, its just a post about how you didnt get a leg, and you think its BS.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/Screenshot496_zpsd3517a3f.jpg

Here is the loot of a Virgin kill of Inferno Diablo with exactly 500% MF.

No legendarys. No sets. Not a single one of the rares has a chance of being valuable.

I am disappointed. It doesn't even feel like I'm playing a Diablo™ game.

Enlighten me how this is constructive.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 3/18/2013 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've said it many times.
Bosses are the most importan creatures in this game.
It stands for all possible logic of the universe that they should drop the best loot !!!!
Instead we get legendaries from the white mob. Personally I have nothing against it. but come on.... a white trash mob or a common elite with higher chances to drop better loot than the bosses?
Horribly sick logic.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 03:04 PMPosted by RagingKoala
I'm not complaining, I just fail to see the point

So you make sure to post in all my threads complaining about how it didn't satisfy your craving for a good read?

Do you think every bit of small chat has some form of hidden ultimate objective?

I decided to full clear mp5 act 3 and 4. After hours of disappointing loot, I decided to finally pop this account's inferno diablo cherry. I was surprised to see loot no better than an elite kill. I only claim that my original post was civil small chat. It sparked some conversation did it not? Nothing more. No hidden agenda. I did nothing wrong with my post.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Ragnarok
Nothing new move along

It is like the more you type, the more hypocritical you become. You tell others to move along yet you stalk every. single. post. I. make.
Reply Quote
View profile
Better watch out, if you don't make a constructive thread to the forum police's standards, they'll spam you.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/Screenshot496_zpsd3517a3f.jpg

Here is the loot of a Virgin kill of Inferno Diablo with exactly 500% MF.

No legendarys. No sets. Not a single one of the rares has a chance of being valuable.

I am disappointed. It doesn't even feel like I'm playing a Diablo™ game.

Enlighten me how this is constructive.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 3/18/2013 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Raging Koala, What do you want me to say?

I'm sorry that my original post was not a good enough conversation starter for YOU.

Isn't there threads far worse than mine for you to go clean up?
Reply Quote
if you don't make a constructive thread to the forum police's standards

Hence, it wasn't constructive to your standards. And for that, I'm sorry. I don't make my threads in attempt to appeal to everyone.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Mist3rHyde
In my post I propose a system where NV is limited to 75% MF bonus (which is ridiculous in inferno, but whatever), but it should stack infinitely to raise bosses legendary drop chances. Imagine every stack gives 15% MF up to 75%, like it is now, but also 1,5% legendary drop chance from bosses. When you get to a boss (or mini boss) with 25 NV stacks, you have a 37,5% chance of getting a legendary (should be fine tuned to go with MP). This rewards the player for doing whole act runs, which is cool. It should get fine tuned to give bonuses on higher MP.

I agree, but this is still a band-aid fix for the core problem of poor quality drops. Do we all want more Glad Gauntlets and 300th Spears?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]