Diablo® III

[LOOT] Virgin Inferno Diablo 500% MF

View profile
03/18/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Chillaxin
if you don't make a constructive thread to the forum police's standards

Hence, it wasn't constructive to your standards. And for that, I'm sorry. I don't make my threads in attempt to appeal to everyone.

Its not constructive at all. You can't even give me an example on how you think its constructive and its your thread.

"It's a conversation starter"

I've seen threads about some french dude with his girlfriend in a trailer, then diarrhea hits, spark conversation also, does that make them good?

I'm not trying to clean anything up, you have good points and good ideas here and there, where were you going with this thread?

The subjects been addressed and answered already. Sooooooo why make a thread about it?

The only reason I read you threads is because of what I've written already above

"...you have good ideas here and there..."

Then it turns out to be something like this.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Ragnarok
How so?

You go to every one of my threads and say the usual broken record of "this thread is pointless and broken record".

But your posts also very broken-record like, usually say the same 3 lines, and don't serve any purpose.

Then you tell others to move a long. Yet, you linger every single page.

My thread must be 1 out of 50 on the 1st page. Why enter mine repeatedly if you don't like it?
Reply Quote
Just another unfinished part of the game. The auction house is that way -->
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:51 AMPosted by eriza
they are fixing this next patch, making virgin infero kills drop a guaranteed legendary.

No one said this.
Reply Quote
cept that next patch, legendaries are supposed to be really good and rares should be rolling in the higher tier of stats.
Reply Quote
Since Blizzard has already acknowledged it's an issue and said they are taking steps to make it better, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread

Does every thread have to accomplish some ultimate objective? I don't see the problem with the thread I made.

So you acknowledge that you made it simply to complain? Mmmmk.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/18/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Chillaxin
I don't want guaranteed legendaries or guaranteed anything for that matter

I'm sorry dude, But a virgin kill of the game's final boss on the hardest difficulty with 500% mf should be at least 1 legendary. No excuses. X amount of hours are required to get a virgin inferno kill and 1 good item is not asking a lot. It would not break the game.

I'm sick of this philosophy of "We can't consider fun ideas because they might hurt the economy"

Wake up.

The more fun your game is, the better the economy becomes.

I agree with this. It is extremely hard to balance out fun while worrying about the economy, but why is there so much emphasis on the economy to begin with? I want to find and acquire my own loot, not camp AH and bid (I can do that on eBay).

Maybe it's just a lesson developers need to learn on their own I guess...
Reply Quote
I haven't seen Blizzard recognize, anywhere, the problem with bosses in D3. Itemization yes, but how to get the items, I don't think so. The closest they have got to this is mentioning targeted legendaries, but that's it.

Once again, here's a thread about how we acquire loot, should it be entirely random like it is today, or should the players be able to predict some of it ?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651565?page=1#14
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Nintura
cept that next patch, legendaries are supposed to be really good and rares should be rolling in the higher tier of stats.

Wrong.

Here's what's coming up with 1.0.8 (by Travis Day, you can find it here : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8087879561?page=4#76) :

"Ok I've finally caught up on all the responses in every location I could find them! This blog was written a while ago and between when I wrote it and when we released it a lot more relevant ideas came up so I want to mention a couple of them. I'm going to keep this short and to the point so I can get back to working on actually improving the game instead of talking about it. ;)

Below is a list of things that players can hopefully expect to see as soon as patch 1.0.8.

Mob density
Acts 1, 2, and 4 will be receiving some adjustments in Inferno difficulty games. We want to try to make all of the acts as comparable as possible so that players don't feel they always have to farm the same areas of the game repeatedly, diversity is the spice of life.

Multi Craft
We want to make it easier to craft lots of items, so we plan on giving players the ability to specify how many of an item they want to craft and then to make that many. Want to make 20 Archon Shoulders of Dexterity? Cool, push the button and watch it go.

AH tooltip compare
Ever wish you could compare the item you are thinking about buying with the item you are wearing? You want it, we want it, and we hope to have it in game soon.

In addition to the changes we introduce in 1.0.8 we also have longer term plans to address issues that need more attention. I mentioned a lot of these long term plans in the blog and outlined some of our philosophies that will drive the itemization of Diablo forward. One of those ideas that I saw mentioned repeatedly in response to the blog is the fact that class specific items can roll non class appropriate primary stats, we have plans to change this down the road. While random really is at the core of Diablo in so many ways this is certainly one of the areas where it has no potential to benefit players. Wizards don't use Strength, Demon Hunters don't use Intelligence so let's just remove those as potential random attributes on Orbs and Quivers respectively."
Reply Quote
"...you have good ideas here and there..."

Then it turns out to be something like this.

Yes, some of my threads I spend quite a lot of time brewing up to be meaningful data to help promote a positive change for the game as a whole. Then I shrink it down, underline the key points, and do a psychology analysis on it to determine the best way to deliver a message that will attract players of both sides so there will be plenty of fuel for debate. The result is usually front-page popular topics, a response from a blue, or a highly rated thread when I go the extra mile like that.

However, this thread in particular was made in less than 5 minutes, and was just a rant with no purpose other than feeling better for saying what was on my mind at the time I wrote it.

Why don't you pay an equal amount of attention to the dozens of other threads that start that way? Why do you camp my thread and single me out? I completely recognize that my original post in this thread is not the usual quality of starters that try to come up with. Was it required to? Since when can't we make a thread for the sake of just chatting? Did I disobey forum rules?

1.) Person A: I had a crappy experience because of X
2.) Person B: Yeah, I don't like X either. I think there is problems with Y too.
3.) Person C: I don't think X is a problem.
4.) Conversation continues with all parties that wanted to partake.

This is a completely normal use of the General Chat.
Reply Quote
TLDR; Ragnarok + RagingKoala why don't both of you shut the !@#$ up and leave the guy in peace. He's complaining, big deal, end of the world? No? Then %^-* off along to your miserable virgin lives.
Reply Quote
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/fatyblob/Screenshot496_zpsd3517a3f.jpg

Here is the loot of a Virgin kill of Inferno Diablo with exactly 500% MF.

No legendarys. No sets. Not a single one of the rares has a chance of being valuable.

I am disappointed. It doesn't even feel like I'm playing a Diablo™ game.

Sorry man, that bites. Sorry to hear that.

I am not a fan of the whole 'first kill reaps better rewards' thing...at all. kinda takes the whole fun out of farming bosses. Basically, with the introduction of Demonic Essence and plan drops from minor bosses, why would you want to kill any bosses for that matter after you complete the game (except for Azmodan so you can kill that first minor boss in Act 4).

I am NOT for a drop of a guaranteed legendary from a boss the first time you come across them either... I agree with another post on here in regards to having bosses have their own drop chances/trees/whatever...

not sure what Blizzard is thinking...but yeah, better drops equal better fun - tired of farming AH...
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:54 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Guaranteed Frostburn Gauntlets, Gladiator gloves, or 800dps intelligence manticores most likely.

Not getting on your case man, at all by this...but, don't WD's use Manticores? I have played with a few in public games who used them...but yeah, I get your point totally...
Reply Quote
Well-equipped DH qqing about not getting good drop from MP5 Diablo? Lol.

First of all, high MF doesn't mean you get good rolls. It also doesn't mean you directly get Legendaries or Sets. All it means is, that you get MAGIC items more OFTEN. I'm sure most of you know this already, so I don't even know what having 500% MF has to do with getting something from MP5 Diablo.

There are 3 types of people who are qqing about not getting good drops.

1. Newbs who paid for gold to get some gear, and then cry about not getting anything useful. Geez, I wonder why?

2. Well-geared people who can't afford the next upgrade. First of all, after a certain point upgrading is supposed to be harder. Secondly, it's not the drop rates fault that you can't afford it. Guess who f'd up the game gold economy?

3. Fools who roll all 5 classes when they don't even have one main toon with high PL and good gear. They spread all their gold and useful items across all of their characters, and then qq that they don't get good drops to sell for gold so they can upgrade. Usually these types also waste gold on RS gems to put in every gear, when they should only get RS gem for weapons first, upgrading the rest when they can afford it. As a matter of fact, I see one of these people in this thread. Mediocre gear, RS gems. Amazing. Maybe doing a little search on itemization could have saved you a lot of gold.

I have played about 600 hours across all 5 classes, with my monk as my main. I don't have any godly gears, and my highest PL is 65, which I wouldn't say it's high. When I get bored farming, either I do ubers, change the build around to try new combinations, or play different class. I still find the game fun to play.

I guess everyone will be all happy when good items drop so often that almost everyone facerolls mp10 ubers solo? Grinding is a big part this game. If you don't like grinding, why are you playing?

As far as I'm concerned, botters are the only big problem in the game and devs must be having a hard time trying to change the game to counter the effects that botters bring to the game.

QQers will always qq. I find them just as annoying as those people trying to sell vendor trash for a couple mil on general chat.

P.S. If you want good drops from bosses so badly, Blizz should make them ultra hard to kill and very time-consuming. Bosses are pretty damn easy in this game and you want a reward for killing them?
Edited by talon12#1151 on 3/19/2013 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 05:48 PMPosted by talon12
Well-equipped DH qqing about not getting good drop from MP5 Diablo

A Virgin kill inferno only comes once in a character's career. In your post you imply that I wanted a great reward for every boss kill, which is untrue. I just expected the first kill to provide better loot than every other time I've killed bosses. The rewards were clearly the exact same -- Unrewarding.

There are 3 types of people who are qqing about not getting good drops

I don't fit in any of the categories you mentioned.

2. Well-geared people who can't afford the next upgrade.

This is the category you think I fit in. The truth is that I'm not expecting to find any upgrades from loot. My character is too far progressed and I'm fine with that. Here is a category that better describes my position.

4.) Players who play for a few hours of efficient high speed & high MF killing. They fill up their inventory several times of maximum level rares and legendarys and post their best finds on the auction house. Their best finds yield a very minimum amount of gold. They use gold to use the demonic essences they find. At the end of the day, they have made no progress, and have less gold than when they started. The amount of items that sell on the auction house get rarer and rarer every week of play. So the problem gets worse over time.

Blizz should make them ultra hard to kill and very time-consuming

+1,000. I completely agree with this.

Bosses are pretty damn easy in this game and you want a reward for killing them?

A virgin kill of an Act Boss with 500% MF does take several hours to accomplish even if you have the perfect setup. Yes, a small reward would be more enjoyable for this.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 3/19/2013 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yea but they said guaranteed legendary gonna be for first kill. before d3 come out i remeber they said they want bosses to be worth fighting, so how are they worth fighting exactly?

they should make as said above bosses harder so fights go longer way longer, and add some kind of boss stack where u get 1 stack for 1 mission u finish and then when u have 10 stacks and kill boss u have 10 extra rare drops and 1 legendary or way higher chanse for legendary, something like that
Edited by MooMii#2238 on 3/19/2013 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Its sooooo hard not to call all the people that are bashing Chillaxin dumbasses. Reading everything they are saying makes me feel even more retarded than I already am just from reading it.

Poor Chillaxin getting trolled by douchebags that are either bored or just plain out douchey.

Nothing wrong with this thread at all.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 09:24 PMPosted by OrangeCloud
Poor Chillaxin getting trolled by douchebags that are either bored or just plain out douchey

The ironic thing is, they are the ones that firmly convinced themselves that I am somehow a troll and that is their motive for bashing me. The anti-troll brigade (I call them forum police) turn into hating and bashing trolls themselves. I do try my best to remain civil and sincere in all my posts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]