Diablo® III

[LOOT] Virgin Inferno Diablo 500% MF

I'm sorry dude, but the final bosses are in ubers.

Extra bosses are in ubers, Diablo on Inferno is the final boss.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:51 AMPosted by eriza
they are fixing this next patch, making virgin infero kills drop a guaranteed legendary.

They will all be Hellracks anyways.
Reply Quote
You keep emphasizing on virgin kill.

It will be so easy to exploit, and I can see that right off the bat.

Do you know how much time it takes botters to raise a new 60 lvl toon?

You should know the answer: Not much.

Ideas should be about making the game more fun.

Not giving various ways to botters to exploit the game.
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 02:17 AMPosted by talon12
Do you know how much time it takes botters to raise a new 60 lvl toon?

Hours to get 1 legendary for each of the 4 act bosses in inferno? How is that exploitable? Show me a video of someone going from level 1 to killing inferno diablo within a half hour. Then we would have a problem.

Some players report getting 3-6 legendarys per hour. I don't see a problem here.

You don't want this feature because you feel it may somehow give botters an advantage that they already have? The good players continuously pay the price for botting countermeasures. It is the same reason why MF doesn't affect chests. The good players cant have it because it would help botters.

What a shame.
Edited by Chillaxin#1429 on 3/20/2013 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well-equipped DH qqing about not getting good drop from MP5 Diablo? Lol.

First of all, high MF doesn't mean you get good rolls. It also doesn't mean you directly get Legendaries or Sets. All it means is, that you get MAGIC items more OFTEN. I'm sure most of you know this already, so I don't even know what having 500% MF has to do with getting something from MP5 Diablo.

No, it doesn't just mean you get magic items more often...it affects the quality of the magic item as well...

"Magic find affects the quality of items you acquire from killing enemies (but not treasure chests, vases, weapon racks, or other environmental objects). It doesn’t give you a chance to get more items on a given kill – instead, it increases the chance that an item you find will be magical, and more potent than it would be otherwise.
When a monster drops an item, Diablo III randomly determines the item’s quality from a chart that includes item quality and the number of affixes present. The game randomly "rolls" on each property in the chart to determine which affixes your item will get. Your magic find score is applied as a bonus to these rolls."

Straight from the Game Guide...

But either way, MF in this game is poor/lousy...
Reply Quote
Magic Find doesn't work as Blizzard intends, or says it does. I wouldn't be surprised if the real MF is a function of the average level of all your characters. The higher the better. Players with multiple level 60s, for instance, seem to get much better results. I should go level my other toons to see if that's the case...
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Masamune
Players with multiple level 60s, for instance, seem to get much better results

I hope that is untrue, the rest of my characters are super low.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)