Diablo® III

SNS wiz cashing out

Have reached my goals as an SNS wiz. Now it's time to cash out and move on.

Since I have already put most of my gears on AH, here are some images of DP and all my gears, for memory sake. I do need a price check on the Nat ring and ammy which are still on my profile.

http://imgur.com/ZUGglVr

http://imgur.com/ngiNQrH

Have been on wiz forum for quite a while and learned a lot. Really like reading posts here while I am having lunch, and I will keep doing so after cashing out. I want to thank all the fellow wissies for their efforts making wizard a cool class. You guys rock.

update: nat ring, rare ring, lacuni, chant force, ammy, chest and vile are sold.
Edited by catbin#1171 on 3/19/2013 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow catbin,

Sad to see ya go, awesome set you've compiled over the months. Take it easy in your future endevours.
Reply Quote
What are you looking for on the Chanto Will brotha? That's pretty much perfect of what I'm looking for. And the witching hour that thing is sick!
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 3/18/2013 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 11:24 AMPosted by MrNastyTime
What are you looking for on the Chanto Will brotha? That's pretty much perfect of what I'm looking for.

I have to warn you, it's a dupe item.
Reply Quote
Ah I don't mind it too much I have a few items on my monk that are dupes but just too good to pass up though. What did you have in mind for it? And the witching hour outta curiosity I doubt I can afford both but I'm really interested in the Chanto.
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 3/18/2013 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Added ya catbin! Interested in some stuffs
Reply Quote
I'm interested in the Witching Hour.
Tell me your price including delivery to EU :P
Reply Quote
I need to mention first that I prefer sell my gears in $, since gold is heavily inflated right now. All items that are not on my profile are in RMAH, but all that prices are negotiable of course.

MrNastyTime and Carnac, I will add you guys in game tonight when I am back from work. We can discuss in game.
Reply Quote
edit: actually nm just saw your post about rmah, dont have enough there right now (and i dont CC :) )
Edited by couchy#1938 on 3/18/2013 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@carnac, what are you thinking??!?!
Reply Quote
I'm interested in the Witching Hour.
Tell me your price including delivery to EU :P

lol, the delivery will be more expensive than the item.
Reply Quote
yoda you should go for this nats over yours for dps.
Reply Quote
catbin, do you have gchat/aim/skype/anything of the sort? We can discuss more easily.
@yoda - no no go away :P These are not the gear you are looking for...
Reply Quote
always boss cat maybe stay for 100?

how much for whole set?

If not selling all 1.5b for nats ring

1b for WH

awe just checked i cant use RMAH
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/18/2013 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I do have gchat/skype. Let's communicate tonight (PCT after 9pm).
Reply Quote
I'm in central time and will be at work until 10 pm tonight I would definitely like to talk to you about the Chanto and WH if you will be online when I get home tonight.
Reply Quote
always boss cat maybe stay for 100?

how much for whole set?

If not selling all 1.5b for nats ring

1b for WH

awe just checked i cant use RMAH

I am selling the whole set, but already have someone interested in my chest and chant force. Sorry for all the inconvenience of selling for $. I really don't need that many gold since I won't play as much after cashing out.
Reply Quote
can we chat? im interested in many pieces :D
Reply Quote
catbin, do you have gchat/aim/skype/anything of the sort? We can discuss more easily.
@yoda - no no go away :P These are not the gear you are looking for...

let's chat three way.
Reply Quote
4 way
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]