Diablo® III

SNS wiz cashing out

View profile
sorry to see ya go catbin, u made a rather nice setup
and ew at the 3way and 4ways bw dudes :)
Reply Quote
I am interested in your nat ring. rmah works for me better than gold. thanx.
Reply Quote
View profile
May as well just make it an orgy to spice things up! Since its just rmah though I may just try and see what you're willing to let the WH go for and use my gold to get a new wand it makes for sense to me that way since I have 3b waiting to find an upgrade for my wand. You should hold off on selling the WH until I get home if you don't mind though =)
Reply Quote
Get in line ppl :P By order of posts on thread, muahahha ^^
Reply Quote
Carnac, don't even bother to cut the line and hopefully you are not interested in nat ring.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 01:07 PMPosted by MrNastyTime
You should hold off on selling the WH

I cannot do that now since I am at work, but I will do that immediately when I get back in 4 hours. As of now, nothing has been sold yet (cuz I haven't received any email from blizz).
Reply Quote
I'm interested in the lacuni/ammy. Do you have a res/bin set for these in $? I've been looking for a good loh ammy for a bit now...
Reply Quote
Cat,

lets talk rare ring when you get online tonight...
Reply Quote
booz no, i want the ring u got nuff rings
Reply Quote
either u sell me one of ur godly rings or u let him do that :<
Reply Quote
View profile
03/18/2013 02:36 PMPosted by catbin
You should hold off on selling the WH

I cannot do that now since I am at work, but I will do that immediately when I get back in 4 hours. As of now, nothing has been sold yet (cuz I haven't received any email from blizz).

Np man what's it on rmah for? I'm just curious what price you had in mind in at work for another 5 hours too though.
Reply Quote
I bid 1 milllionnnnnnnnn dollars

^>^
Reply Quote
i hate you
Reply Quote
Thats a really nice nats ring though, all his gear is sweet. Would contemplate trading my tals chest for his as well. Very nice one.

I'm just after the rare ring =P

Doubt I can make it work with my build though, might go back to my old ammy and sell the tals :P
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Jobewan
I'm interested in the lacuni/ammy. Do you have a res/bin set for these in $? I've been looking for a good loh ammy for a bit now...

I bid the lacuni from AH for 880mil but that was a while ago when the $/gold price was still 20cents/mil. That's why I posted it on RMAH for 200$ just to make sure I didn't loose any money.

I really don't know about the ammy. It was the very first 2b buyout I made in game, which was in last December. Perhaps I overpaid, but I never saw another one can give me same dps&loh at the same time. The flaw of this ammy is that the average dmg isn't ias. You would hope the arcane res were ias, but it's gonna be too good to be true. :P
Reply Quote
Cat,

Price on death med?
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 02:49 PMPosted by MrNastyTime

Np man what's it on rmah for? I'm just curious what price you had in mind in at work for another 5 hours too though.

tbh, I bid that WH last thanksgiving for 500mil. Sweet price at that time, but the $/gold ratio was also high at that time, can't remember the ratio exactly though.

I don't want to sell my gears for any unreasonable prices, but I do hope I can get my investment back, perhaps, plus a bit interest. :)
Reply Quote
It's starting to sound like most of the items may not be very affordable, doh! :P How about ... a slight bit of depreciation and a ton of goodwill from the cmwiz community? ^^
Reply Quote
!@#$ I'm on a plane!
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Carnac
It's starting to sound like most of the items may not be very affordable, doh! :P How about ... a slight bit of depreciation and a ton of goodwill from the cmwiz community? ^^

Bottom line is, I am selling them all. So if I cannot get the price I want, I will take the best offers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]