Diablo® III

SNS wiz cashing out

Cat,

Price on death med?

2b from AH. The only "triple-green" item I got for the past month. Don't tell me I overpaid ...
Edited by catbin#1171 on 3/18/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When are you going to be on, we can chit chat for that ring when I get home. t-minus 1 hour.

"three green" ?
Reply Quote
When are you going to be on, we can chit chat for that ring when I get home. t-minus 1 hour.

"three green" ?

lol, sorry about my English. I meant triple-green meaning an item that gives me upgrade to hp, dps, and protection.
Edited by catbin#1171 on 3/18/2013 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile

Np man what's it on rmah for? I'm just curious what price you had in mind in at work for another 5 hours too though.

tbh, I bid that WH last thanksgiving for 500mil. Sweet price at that time, but the $/gold ratio was also high at that time, can't remember the ratio exactly though.

I don't want to sell my gears for any unreasonable prices, but I do hope I can get my investment back, perhaps, plus a bit interest. :)

Totally understandable my friend I'll see what gives me more of an upgrade between the WH and the Chanto Will if you're going to be on when I get home from work man.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Boozor
When are you going to be on

After 9pm western time. Hope you will still be on by then.
Reply Quote
AFTER 9PM western time is 12AM EST..........
Reply Quote
worth it for the ring
Reply Quote
catbin, pls msg me your gchat/skype/etc. contact info when you see me :) I should be on most of the night.
Reply Quote
wow, this is some top of the line gear. You should definitely be able to make back your investment or more.
Reply Quote
View profile
I just sent you a request brotha.
Reply Quote
online now. friend list was full so I didn't receive some of the requests. please add again
Reply Quote
Interested in chest and OH. I'll prob make an offer tomorrow

edit: seriously interested btw, need to think about some stuff first
Edited by LumiTKD#1135 on 3/18/2013 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
cat will you take 400m for pants or rmah only?
Reply Quote
Sweet Nats ring. Should get $250 in RMAH still.
Reply Quote
update: nat ring, rare ring, lacuni, chant force, ammy and vile are gone.
Edited by catbin#1171 on 3/18/2013 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Aimless
cat will you take 400m for pants or rmah only?

i can do igg. add me and we can talk in game.
Reply Quote
interested in Nats ring, i cant use rmah though, do you accept gold for that ring :D ?
Reply Quote
is the chest sold?
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 11:21 PMPosted by Xfstar
is the chest sold?

not yet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]