Diablo® III

Movement Speed

The run speed in D2 was very addicting lol, I vote for higher run speeds for sure!
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Ragnarok
Barbs with sprint and wrath should be easily achievable for run speed for everyone imo

No.

Every class should not be able to use the skill sprint... And are you implying every class should be able to morph into something like a beserker???

I want my barb to be able to perma freeze.... Or have exploding pets with 0 cooldown... Or how about barb gets perma smoke screen...

See how this idea is just stupid?

I'm saying the SPEED achieved by barbs with sprint and WoTB should be achievable with items actually. Obviously not that other classes should get barb sprint. It's a comment on how slow everyone else moves.
Reply Quote
Get rid of the movement speed cap. And/or allow movement speed to roll in higher numbers than 12%.

Please. More fun.

Allowing them to roll in higher numbers means you are still not forced to stack it on more than two items to still get an effective boost.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8198729793
^ Awesome idea. Thanks Wtflag.

why dont you think of something else like mount to ride or fly so monsters will never able to touch you
Reply Quote
I can only imagine trying to duel a DH with 200% movespeed....
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 07:53 PMPosted by CoasterMan
I can only imagine trying to duel a DH with 200% movespeed....

I think the fastest car Bugatti doesnt even have that speed :)
Reply Quote
You guys are waaaay off track. Nobody said anything about stealing skills. I play all classes except WD (rolling a monk ATM), it's got nothing to do with barbs being the best or whatever. It is in somewhat that it feels too slow playing any other class!

You guys that just come in here to hate and call people jelly of barbs can stop now.

This is about the ranged classes (pretty much) being able to MOVE faster. Who cares about sprints and stuff? I just want faster BASE movement speed to get around because I think it would create a more full on fast paced gaming.

Don't like it? Ok. Just don't bag people for wanting something (perhaps because you don't want anyone to compete with your barbs speed or something).
Reply Quote
Lol grow up? That's selfish? It's like you don't know the meaning of the word! How is that selfish? It's not self centred either, I just think the base movement speed and the cap is too low.

Geez relax mate.
Reply Quote
I miss vigor bow on weapon swap... N tele as long as u have mana for it... And no movment speed cap ... And frenzy's crazy runnin .. And charge's crazy chargin...
Reply Quote
just abandon all the other classes and play a monk... they are the fastest as the passive stacks giving you 35% run speed...its always a pleasure throwing up when you go back to your other characters.
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 10:02 PMPosted by slicktrick
just abandon all the other classes and play a monk... they are the fastest as the passive stacks giving you 35% run speed...its always a pleasure throwing up when you go back to your other characters.

I already cant stand 35% running speed after using tr rush build, 24% is turtle speed to me.
Reply Quote
It's actually not considering a whole lot of other people want it because if how many people were upset when they capped it. Besides the fact that it doesn't affect anyone directly. If you don't want more movement? You don't HAVE to have it.

I didn't know trying to help make a game more enjoyable was self centred.

Anyway, who else thinks this should be changed? A cap on TOTAL movement speed as opposed to a gear cap?
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 04:31 PMPosted by SmokeyBuddha
While were're at it I should be able to fly... or at least ride on something

Cue panda mounts.
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 04:31 PMPosted by SmokeyBuddha
While were're at it I should be able to fly... or at least ride on something.

Tyrael or Blade wings should let us FLY!
Show some love to your collector's ed customers.
Reply Quote
25% Movement cap shouldn't exist. There's already a soft cap of 115% for barbs and a bit less for other classes.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/diablo-3-strategy-movement-speed-increased-by-items
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]