Diablo® III

PVP Tournament (Current Prize-pool = 4.5b)

I nominate Joch!
Reply Quote
When will this be happening?

@Chuck

Is that a joke?
Reply Quote
When will this be happening?

@Chuck

Is that a joke?

chuck is obv trolling as usual.

and viri time-line for tourney is uncertain but it will happen once all the spots are filled and the prizepool reaches 1b++
Reply Quote
Mannercookie , i suggest we practice before the tournament cause you havent seen my new builds yet! Just being nice :) Up to you though.

As of yet, no other barb can come close to beating me in a first to 5.
Edited by Viri#1357 on 3/30/2013 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Mannercookie , i suggest we practice before the tournament cause you havent seen my new builds yet! Just being nice :) Up to you though.

As of yet, no other barb can come close to beating me in a first to 5.

lol no worries

I like surprises

lmk when u get some serious upgrades or plvl 100
Reply Quote
03/30/2013 05:10 AMPosted by ChuckNorris
I nominate Joch!

for the lolz but in all fairness he is the only barb to get a 1v1 kill against me since ptr. so ya I nominate this tool for real.
Reply Quote
Killvana is a nice guy, if there's a spot for WD, take him!
Reply Quote
03/30/2013 06:54 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
I nominate Joch!

for the lolz but in all fairness he is the only barb to get a 1v1 kill against me since ptr. so ya I nominate this tool for real.

lol that's because you don't duel anyone you would lose to.

anyway, don't wanna really de-rail the thread.

been really busy with the craziness of trades last few days, but I'm going to talk to the guys i know over @ D3CL and see if we can set this up on their site.

stay tuned!
Reply Quote
im not trying to buy into the tourney...i thought you wanted ppl to contribute to the prize pool. I would like to participate so if you could add me to the list that would be nice
Reply Quote

I guess it would be a *%@!@%#@ move to post the clips of any of our duels here. But I think you have a rather skewed view of me. I have dueled the majority of the players nominated here and the only one to beat me even once is viri.

Manner in all honesty I appreciate how into dueling you are what you are trying to do for the pvp scene. I would actually love to participate in or even create a well organized tournament like this.

I already have a list of players I would like to duel when I am back home and able to pvp again, including some from your nominees here such as cyon and therisen. I would be happy if you gave me some suggestions of who else to duel that you think I might loose to, I would grateful for a challenge, win or loose.

Anyway respect mang for for doin the tourney. If this drags out till may expect me to get some nominations to enter.

oh and ps I also nominate viri and myon
Reply Quote

I guess it would be a *%@!@%#@ move to post the clips of any of our duels here. But I think you have a rather skewed view of me. I have dueled the majority of the players nominated here and the only one to beat me even once is viri.

Manner in all honesty I appreciate how into dueling you are what you are trying to do for the pvp scene. I would actually love to participate in or even create a well organized tournament like this.

I already have a list of players I would like to duel when I am back home and able to pvp again, including some from your nominees here such as cyon and therisen. I would be happy if you gave me some suggestions of who else to duel that you think I might loose to, I would grateful for a challenge, win or loose.

Anyway respect mang for for doin the tourney. If this drags out till may expect me to get some nominations to enter.

oh and ps I also nominate viri and myon

lol

you surprise me yet again

it's amazing that you actually think your any good and know what your doing

and this thread is not about you chuck and how amazing you think you are

please refrain from posting in here if all your going to do is derail the thread, everyone in the pvp community already knows what happened.

anyway moving along
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 4/2/2013 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Mannercookie,

that was uncalled for, let the tournament results speak for themselves.

I nominate Chucknorris
Reply Quote
Found out that I was nominated but I will decline. My hand was broken, I got dirt in my eyes, lagging too much, but really I just suck at brawling.

I want to nominate DH youknowme#6585
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:46 PMPosted by BLKDRGN
I want to nominate DH youknowme#6585

^^Yeh I second this as well as Cyon of course
Reply Quote
LOL, I wrote the wiz post and it was found by you.

The post is unfinished and I just finished Chapter 1-the principle of pvp wiz, chapter 2- the weakness, how the other class effectively beat wiz. And I'm working on the chapter 3, the strength, how wiz can win or at least die in a decent way.

I can be on the wiz list but not sure about the schedule. I will be in China in the middle of April for about two weeks.

yo it would be so nice of you if u actually translated the article to english and link it up for us few fellow wizzies who are still interested in dueling. Coz if it helps out getting wiz to a more competitive level more might start to share our interests.

I could also be interested in some ideas exchanges regarding skillset\gearing but im eu so it would have to be through forum thread, i am sort of active in the us wiz forum so i check around fairly frequently.
Reply Quote
wow can't wait to see this go down!
Edited by gomi#1295 on 4/3/2013 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I nominate monks-viri,mafia barb-tbone and zee DH-iria
Reply Quote
@Mannercookie

I've created a rough draft of rules / regulations and bracket of 32 players and 16 players with word, If you would like to see it. Its a rough draft and i've put it together with the knowledge of pvp play in hand. Its put together well so if you or anyone else of that matter would like to evaluate or even change it, you all be more than welcome. Message me in-game and i'll provide a newly created email address for pvp paperwork exchanges. By the way, i'd be more than happy to donate 100m to the pvp tournament pool. I would like the pool to be large enough to draw a large audience / attention so i would be more than happy to donate some personal gold.

Ty
Edited by Thanatos#11230 on 4/3/2013 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Mannercookie

I've created a rough draft of rules / regulations and bracket of 32 players and 16 players with word, If you would like to see it. Its a rough draft and i've put it together with the knowledge of pvp play in hand. Its put together well so if you or anyone else of that matter would like to evaluate or even change it, you all be more than welcome. Message me in-game and i'll provide a newly created email address for pvp paperwork exchanges. By the way, i'd be more than happy to donate 100m to the pvp tournament pool. I would like the pool to be large enough to draw a large audience / attention so i would be more than happy to donate some personal gold.

Ty

send me a msg on twitch/youtube with your email and I'll be happy to take a look.

also added you to the list of donators for the prizepool.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 10:23 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
only one to beat me even once is viri

hi, remember me nub?

so after numerous friend requests, forum posts, and calling him out on stream, manner is officially dodging my duel for 1b.

Manner stop dodging scrub barb, at least if ur gnna refuse to duel me for gold since i already beat u down for 100m, admit to everyone here the inferior noob/dodge artist you are.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 4/3/2013 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]