Diablo® III

PVP Tournament (Current Prize-pool = 4.5b)

Just enter the contest and let's see who is the best. No need trash talk now. The results will speak for itself.

I will donate 100 mil to the prize pool.
Reply Quote
Just enter the contest and let's see who is the best. No need trash talk now. The results will speak for itself.

I will donate 100 mil to the prize pool.

I just put the kid on ignore, much quieter that way.

anyway added your 100m to prize pool.

entries are going to be determined by nominations, even if your a troll that is disliked ,if enough ppl nominate I will include him into the mix, although I don't see what good that would do for trying to get more players interested in D3-PVP.

Prize-pool is at 1b now
Reply Quote
LOL I knew the Manner/Joch duel wouldnt actually happen.

I say include Joch. I'm sure a lot of people would want to shut him up in an organized format. This would probably bring more people in and have more forum casuals interested since his buffoonery is legendary on here.

Even though I have nothing positive to say about the guy I'll nominate Joch.
Reply Quote
I want some nominations ^^
Reply Quote
Blkdragon you have a beast of a dh, think you should get in there, over 500k dps with almost 100k hps.

No joke, you need to represent dh.
Reply Quote
WD nomination would not be fair without ChuckNorris in the mix

EDIT: and of course KCtheGreat
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 4/3/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm up for duels against other candidate DH for the remaining spots!
Reply Quote
ok spoke to D3CL, most likely gonna host the tournament on their platform and get some assistance from them.

it's still a bit away, but slowly getting there.

Trying to get the prizepool past 2b + more nominations and setup the official rules for the tournament before anything gets going.

keep up the nominations
Reply Quote
I think u should wait for 1.08 PTR and do it internationally with the best in the world.
Reply Quote
I`ll nominate those are top in the d3cl.even though im playing asia server.I`ve heard they are good dh: iria, monk:shisky,rice barb:tbone,wutongshu
EDIT for wutongshu
Edited by AngryACE#1583 on 4/4/2013 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Surprised no Witch Doctors have been nominated yet. Been brawling a lot lately at night. MP10 fights are kind of getting watered down by weaker competition.

Curious about the rules for leaving and entering the Scorched Temple. Seems like every time I get in a brawl half the people are leaving and going back to town on a regular occurrence. While I almost never leave. Super annoying when you are going against a high EHP barb who you have slowly whittled their HP down and they just go back to town.

Pretty sure I went against you last night Viri. I remember you hit hard as hell. WD seems like the only class that can survive with less than 1B of gear.
Reply Quote
I nominate:

dh: Iria, Revrac, Mystical
wd: killvana, vince
monk: rice

I think any of these players have the potential to win the tournament, maybe Rice not so much because he has a class handicap but best Monk i've seen by far.
Reply Quote
Wow the D3CL has some ridiculous rules.

http://forum.d3cl.com/index.php/topic,1510.0.html

They are shifting power to players with the highest level of gear. aka Pay to Play only. They want to take pretty much all the good PvP Witch Doctor skills. Zombie Dogs, Haunt, Hex, and Horrify.
Reply Quote
Wow the D3CL has some ridiculous rules.

http://forum.d3cl.com/index.php/topic,1510.0.html

They are shifting power to players with the highest level of gear. aka Pay to Play only. They want to take pretty much all the good PvP Witch Doctor skills. Zombie Dogs, Haunt, Hex, and Horrify.

We won't be using any of D3CL's rules for the tournament.

The folks over @ D3CL has been generous enough to lend us their platform for running the interface/brackets etc.. and provide us support for the tournament in any way they can.
Reply Quote
Blkdragon you have a beast of a dh, think you should get in there, over 500k dps with almost 100k hps.

No joke, you need to represent dh.

i nominate blkdrgn, beast of a toon and beast of a player.

Some very tough tank dh i played with against too lornazondiac (let me get the proper spelling)
Reply Quote
Cyon & SlackJaw for demon hunter.
Edited by NazVision#3134 on 4/4/2013 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
DH: BLKDRAGON, REVRAC, MYSTICAL
Reply Quote
wah lao 1b too litte money, I donate 1 b, add me in game mananer I will pass to you, tomorrow as I am partying later, I am from Singapore so time zone is different
Reply Quote
04/05/2013 04:22 AMPosted by MINIKONG
wah lao 1b too litte money, I donate 1 b, add me in game mananer I will pass to you, tomorrow as I am partying later, I am from Singapore so time zone is different

u how old, still party? where? mink, filter, neverland?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]