Diablo® III

Congrats Aimless!!!!

View profile
03/18/2013 11:53 PMPosted by Darshu
Congrats, Aim! Hard way, huh?

Real hard, first 89 level were under old slow regime. Not only that I farmed act 4 for half of that, ask around.... Act 4 is terribly ineffective but i had fun so whatever. Third no EXP modifiers.

TBH I didnt look forward to 100 at all.

Oh and guys if you see "fatal exception" post here thats me too where other toons are housed.
Reply Quote
You should learn my technique of how to stay at 70-ish despite same farming method as yours :P
Reply Quote
View profile
I did not wear any XP gear, ever. Still hitting 91.

What's your trick?
Reply Quote
Congrats bro!
Reply Quote
Grats man!
Reply Quote
Gratz man! Moving next haha. Create new WD and lvling lol
Reply Quote
Gratz!

Thanks for all the diligent forum work and kulle builds.

XOXO
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 11:29 PMPosted by Aimless
Oh man we started so long ago Jay. remember that like 25K life and 35K dps lol. Good times. Thanks man.

Yep lol rockin SNS with like 150k EHP lol good times bud thanks for all the support man. We'd all be paragon 100 long ago if we didn't support and experiment so when one of us does get 100 it just means that much more than the average player.
Reply Quote
I did not wear any XP gear, ever. Still hitting 91.

What's your trick?

I guess Aim farms VoA much more then I do. When on the surface it seems K2 offers more EXP, it doesn't. Killing Elites is the fastest way to level up.
Reply Quote
congrat. I hope to be there some day...over the rainbow...in the horizon...before expansion...before I close the chapter.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 12:42 PMPosted by yodatoy
congrat. I hope to be there some day...over the rainbow...in the horizon...before expansion...before I close the chapter.

You're farther along than some of us.

Just hard for me to find time to farm lately, especially on my wizard.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Yep - congrats Aim.

And you're right. Big time bang-for-the-buck. Sometimes, I wonder how I have stayed interested this whole time. Then I remember the forums. And the people that I've met and play with in game. It keeps it all real.
Reply Quote
View profile
Not hard to farm for me. Ive been getting 100 DE's a day vota>mine>alcarnus and having a blast crafting. Didn't think I would at all because I understand odds but i am.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/19/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lots of man-crushes on Aimless happening in this thread.
Reply Quote
Grats on the 100th birthday took you long enough =P
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 01:02 PMPosted by James1v12
Lots of man-crushes on Aimless happening in this thread.

you're hawt as well James, don't be jelly...i'd hit that.

XOXO
Reply Quote
Dont be what?? You'd hit what??
Edited by JellzRoc#1514 on 3/19/2013 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats Aimless, now pick a diff class to dominate :P Come join BARB!
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 02:32 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Dont be what?? You'd hit what??

Lol

So it's because you farm VoA Aim :P Elites give so much exp lol
Reply Quote
Naaah novice, I cry whenever I have to farm vota. Xp/hr is like 30-35M. Xp/hr for normal act3 run is like 40-50M. Xp/hr for mind-numbing crater2 repeated runs: 100-120M. This is prob what's stopping me getting past 80 ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]