Diablo® III

Do NOT remove dex from Wizard items.

unless you plan on something else giving us dodge.
Reply Quote
They said they were removing dex from Wizard Only items such as sources, wands, etc.....this has nothing to do with regular gear. A similar move is removing Int from a DH quiver, int from a Mighty Belt, etc....
Reply Quote
Rather than remove dex, why not let dex roll as a secondary affix in addition to int? All it will do is make existing wizard items that roll int and also dex on the same items far more valuable.
Reply Quote
03/09/2013 09:27 AMPosted by VinnyI82
You're better off with STR for armor instead of dodge

Wrong.

+1 OP
Reply Quote
They should allow dexterity/strength. But it should be guaranteed that the maximum stat would be intelligence.

Like this, I guess: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8087929190
Reply Quote
real problem lies in fact that secondaries are mostly useless, not if they will roll on class-specifics or not.

if str/dex had some value for int-based heroes, things would be different, and builds far more diverse - and in my opinion *that* is the way game should be heading.

as of current, secondaries are simply not worth having (well, not quite true, calculations shows that in 6000/600+ with enough HP chars all secondaries become pretty similar to vitality) - and that's the major problem.

secondaries shouldn't be similar to vitality after some point in function (increasing eHP), they should be similar in value, but encouraging different playstyles

imagine the game that would actually REWARD investing into secondaries in some way - more that it is now, that is - and increased diversity coming from that approach...

exactly the opposite of what is intended to do - furthermore, this change would take very little time to code and for testing... well, as if the game is tested and balanced anyway :)
Reply Quote
All they need to do is add +dodge to gear?
+100-350 damage
+150-250 INT
+100-200 VIT
+5-10 crit chance
+2-5% dodge
Reply Quote
I would think all-res would be a lot more useful than agility for wizards but I hardly ever see any using it.
Reply Quote
I actually like my str/vit roll on my chant's force, bonus armor and hp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]