Diablo® III

Gold AH - Error 31062

I tried to bid on something that is priced at 2,000,000,000. The max bid I have to put is 2,100,000,000 so I did. As soon as I press enter, it says [item name] bid failed. (Error 31062)

It's the same even if I put more than 2.1 billion gold on my max bid. How does this work?
Reply Quote
same thing is happening to me too
Reply Quote
And we're prolly all trying get the same item whaha
Reply Quote
Yeah keep getting as well error 31062.
Is it because the max gold you can sell anything for is 2 Billion gold or that shouldn't bother it?
Reply Quote
Im getting the same error
Reply Quote
Such a simple bug, wonder how it hasn't been noticed by Blizzard.

and yea, tried to bid and got the same error.
Edited by DemonSlayer#1227 on 3/19/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BLIZZZZZZARD!?!?!
Reply Quote
Same error here. Wanted to buy one of the best Mempos in a game and no chance to bid over 2 billions, getting the same error. I´ve lost money because of you Blizzard, do something!!!
Edited by CriTCalH#2726 on 4/25/2013 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I tried to bid on something that is priced at 2,000,000,000. The max bid I have to put is 2,100,000,000 so I did. As soon as I press enter, it says [item name] bid failed. (Error 31062)

It's the same even if I put more than 2.1 billion gold on my max bid. How does this work?

Yes, it´s the same. I´ve tried more then 2.8 just to be sure :-(
Reply Quote
Getting the same error the item i want to bid on is 2,100,000,000
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Abcsam,

Seems to me that since the max bid price you can list an item for is 2 billion, the system wouldn't allow anything larger than that to purchase it too. I'd expect the AH to behave differently though in this situation maybe so I'd post this report over on the Bug Report forum. It's not a tech issue we can help with in here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/

"A working class hero is something to be...."

Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]