Diablo® III

What should i do about my ammy?

Some may shoot me for posting this lol ... but my biggest gripe is the 7 ias which prevents me from going ias wand and losing the lacuni's along with another ias piece ... the CD is one of the lowest possible rolls and i feel its holding me back, on the upside i do have about 275 int on it to help dmg out

i'm not exactly certain as to what i should do, i'm searching for upgrades and have come down to my lacuni's and witching hour for mitigation but don't exactly know where to go

help?
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Would it be possible to turn this into a general help thread?

The bracers can be replaced with lacuni's that are 9 IAS, 5.5cc, 20 all res, and 384 total armor

Just looking for someone else's opinion and advice since I'm a little stuck for upgrades and need a fresh pair of eyes to look over my gear
Reply Quote
I'd replace that nat ring w/ something that has cc or cd instead of the measly 87 loh, replace the bt pants w/ AR/INT/VIT roll, and throw a vit gem in that ammy to displace the lost vit.

just my 2c.
Edited by Jobewan#1365 on 3/19/2013 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you jobe! I really appreciate the advice : )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]