Diablo® III

DH advice

Looking for some advice on my DH, so far this has gotten me half way through inferno without too much difficulty. Opinions? Help for improvement?
Reply Quote
You don't like defensive skills like shadow power gloom and vault etc?? Just took a quick look at your skills.
Reply Quote
Need more crit chance, it will add to your dps, also a bow with innate crit dmg & open socket. Replace those seven sins with vile ward or crafted shoulders. Get some CC on the bracers. Get movement speed on boots. You will need gloom for reflect dmg on higher mp. Replace the tasker with a pair of yellow gloves that has CC and / or CD / All resist / ias.

Overall, its a good start to inferno, add more to each area when looking for upgrades, items like shoulders, bracers, chest, belt, boots, and pants you should look for more ehp (vit and / or AR when applicable). The Weapon will provide the biggest dps increase, so look to weapon first when you want a cost efficient dps improvement, afterwards, look to quiver then jewelries.

TianZi's guide is excellent for low mp farming:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7764616512
Edited by Killua#1993 on 3/18/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks guys :)

As far as my talents go, I noticed there seemed to be quite a bit of synergies for the rockets mechanic - is it viable in end game, or am I wasting my time there? That's kind of where I've focused for damage amp, but also mobility for survival purposes. Any suggestions there?
Reply Quote
oh! Yay for links! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]