Diablo® III

Gold is Cheap now. Stacking gold for 1.08?

Hello everyone

Since new patch 1.07, I've noticed that Gold's price is dropping very quickly from some external website. It was like 50$ for 100M gold, from today you can have 4.5$ for 100M or 46$ for 1 billion of gold.... it's going insane. RMAH from Blizzard is still at 26$ for 100M gold.

Also, patch 1.08 is coming with new Crafting or Itemization I've heard.

So my question is:

Are you guys going to buy some gold for Crafting or to buy your way to reach 200k dps since everything is cheap and accessible?

Crafting Emerald Marquise will be tempting now...
Edited by Souligna#1996 on 3/19/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have never bought gold, but I see many people doing so due to low cost. I fear for our crappy economy.
Reply Quote
Is it worth the risk of getting your account frozen by doing it or possible getting ripped off.

I dont think its worth that risk for me
Reply Quote
Is it worth the risk of getting your account frozen by doing it or possible getting ripped off.

I dont think its worth that risk for me

Maybe, but you might never have "The Drop" that you are wishing for like an Echo Fury with 1200 dps +250 Dex +80 crit with open socket. You might play for 5 years and still hoping for that one day.

PS. If you give the guy something in exchange, like a rare garbage item, and he give you the 500M gold. Blizzard will not block or suspend you. It's going to act like a normal trade.
Edited by Souligna#1996 on 3/19/2013 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't know what sites you're going to OP, but the good sites out there that sell 3rd party gold are selling 1B gold for $45 USD as of today.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 08:55 AMPosted by IPawnU
I don't know what sites you're going to OP, but the good sites out there that sell 3rd party gold are selling 1B gold for $45 USD as of today.

Read again my post :-P

Yes, from today is 45$ for 1 billion... this is what I've just written :-D
Reply Quote
View profile
Ah ok...you updated the info after my post. Good.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 08:59 AMPosted by IPawnU
Ah ok...you updated the info after my post. Good.

No, not really, I've just underlined what you didn't read :-P
Reply Quote
what website do you guys use?
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Prometheus
what website do you guys use?

Sorry can't answer here, but google is your friend.
Edited by Souligna#1996 on 3/19/2013 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't buy gold outside of Blizz RMAH, but google tells me that playerauctions.com is a very reliable site.

I won't trust my CC info on 3rd party sites.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 3/19/2013 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't buy gold outside of Blizz RMAH, but google tells me that playerauctions.com is a very reliable site.

I won't trust my CC info on 3rd party sites.

Easy... buy Visa or MasterCard Gift card for about 25-50$. It works for me, you will not have any surprise amount later on or Fraud. Buy that Gift card and put it in the garbage.

If you have any amount left, you can buy some songs from itunes or cheap books from amazon.

Buy Gift card, no hassle...
Edited by Souligna#1996 on 3/19/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
paypal?
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Rhuark
paypal?

Major sites accept Paypal, Moneybooker, visa or Mastercard gift card.

With Paypal you can cancel or claim back money if they don't deliever the Gold to you :-P

Btw for gift card

https://www.vanillamastercard.com/
Edited by Souligna#1996 on 3/19/2013 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Also, patch 1.08 is coming with new Crafting or Itemization I've heard.

You heard wrong.

edit:
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8088129786#3
The only changes we've confirmed to be working on for 1.0.8 are Identify All, a new multi-craft option, monster density adjustments, and AH comparison tooltips. Travis sums everthing up quite nicely here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8087879561?page=4#76

The other changes in Travis' blog are being discussed for after 1.0.8.

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8087879561?page=7#125
The distinction I was making with my previous post is that most of the changes Travis' discussed in his blog aren't coming with 1.0.8, but are instead being planned for sometime after 1.0.8 ships.
Edited by Piffle#1874 on 3/19/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thx Piffle to Clarify this...
Reply Quote
Don't buy gold from third party sites, it's not worth risking getting your account banned.

If you really want cheap gold, buy gems off the RMAH and resell on the GAH. Right now you can get a Radiant Star Emerald for $1.54 and resell on the GAH for 26M - after the AH cut you're looking at about $0.07/million - this drops to $0.065/million if you find someone to sell in person and can avoid half of the AH cut.

This means you'd pay about $65-70 per billion but you would have a 0% chance of being banned. Use the random third party sites at your own risk, but realize you're buying gold from hacked accounts and giving them money to continue hacking accounts.
Edited by adecesar#1993 on 3/19/2013 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why would you share that information ade, keep that on teh DL! -.-
Reply Quote
just give them a sh!t rare and tell Blizzard go F themselves , you made a trade !
Reply Quote
adecesar killed arbitrage =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]