Diablo® III

Gold is Cheap now. Stacking gold for 1.08?

03/19/2013 01:14 PMPosted by Piffle
Why would you share that information ade, keep that on teh DL! -.-

I don't buy gold so that trick is worthless to me :)

03/19/2013 02:02 PMPosted by setsae
just give them a sh!t rare and tell Blizzard go F themselves , you made a trade !

Blizzard doesn't really care - you've already purchased the game and you're clearly not using the RMAH so they lose nothing by banning you. If they have any reason to suspect you've been breaking the ToS/EULA they will ban you and not think twice.

Purchase gold from 3rd party sites at your own risk - it's no different than parking somewhere illegally. Don't do it unless you're prepared to pay for the ticket and the tow should things go awry. Don't buy from third party sites unless you're prepared to lose your account should things go awry.

03/19/2013 02:11 PMPosted by Aelfin
adecesar killed arbitrage =/

Not enough people read forums for my post to have an actual impact - and there's a steady stream of people "WTS: [Radiant Star Emerald (3)] 24M each" in trade chat anyways - that should give it away pretty quickly. (as I wrote this post I saw 2 people doing this)

Plus, it's not like the cost will ever drop below the actual goal cost from the jeweler. You have a pretty safe price floor of 16M per radiant. That's ignoring the 1631 tomes and 729 flawless squares as well.
Edited by adecesar#1993 on 3/19/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

just give them a sh!t rare and tell Blizzard go F themselves , you made a trade !

Blizzard doesn't really care - you've already purchased the game and you're clearly not using the RMAH so they lose nothing by banning you. If they have any reason to suspect you've been breaking the ToS/EULA they will ban you and not think twice.

Purchase gold from 3rd party sites at your own risk - it's no different than parking somewhere illegally. Don't do it unless you're prepared to pay for the ticket and the tow should things go awry. Don't buy from third party sites unless you're prepared to lose your account should things go awry.

I gave up already, nothing to loose now. I've been playing this game since the official Launch Day, I've played all the Toons til level 60. By that time, I've never had a decent drop to upgrade them and reach 100-200k dps. I've saved lot of gold, but still not enough because everything is overpriced. After few patches, I started to get more Legs, but they are still crappy. AH doesn't help much now because nothing much is selling. I gave Blizzard few chances in hope for a better day in Loots, but its a bit too late and too long. Not Rewarding....

Bottom line, my patience as a limit and I want to finish this game and be powerful at the same time.

At this point, I don't care much about the ban :-P
Edited by Souligna#1996 on 3/19/2013 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
FIRST OF ALL, YOUR A IDIOT FOR BUYING GOLD AND SECOND, WELL, YAH, YOUR AND IDIOT. LOOK I DO 200K DPS WITH THE MONEY I SPENT ON GOLD AND ONLY HAVE 15 HOURS OF GAME PLAY TIME!!! This game shouldn't be about how much actual money you spend on gear. Trying farming for once noob! People like you are the ones who ruined this game. I wish emeralds were still worth 26mil
Reply Quote
04/21/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Dingleberrys
FIRST OF ALL, YOUR A IDIOT

Oh god! My irony meter just broke. Necro. Grammar. BROKEN CAPS LOCK. Grammar again. And all in the first 6 words. Well done sir!

Serious question... How do threads like this get necro-ed so frequently? Does the website bug out every so often and people see them on top? I'd have to go digging to even find threads from more than a month ago.
Edited by Demiwraith#1534 on 4/21/2013 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
why hasn't this thread been closed yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]