Diablo® III

i've had it, it's been fun.......

went back to ehp set up, ditched edps.

it was carnac's sweet pants that made me dove back into the ehp and as much as edps actually makes farming faster, i find myself doing a lot more to compensate for my glassiness as oppose to just maintaining 200k dps with tanky ehp.

dps is actually quite deceiving especially when you're not geared for it.
Reply Quote
Lol nice pich!!
Reply Quote
profile updated

i'm now at 543k ehp and 205k dps with 807 all resist 4.6k armor and 47k hp. sweet

also like to thank yodatory for his thread about 1.07 patch making a lot of wiz going 200k+ dps but with glassy stats.

don't get me wrong, i will still venture in the glass world once in a while but in retrospect, the ehp set up is the way to go for me now
Reply Quote
zuni chest is easy and affordable even at high armor, it's the damn pox that's problematic
Reply Quote
All the amulets keep making me confused. DPS is so easy now. I bounce around trying different ehp and different loh. In the end, I'm going to ditch it all to go back to high ehp and around 200k dps.
Reply Quote
I am still amazed when i see your 108k Elite kills.

/offtopic
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 11:45 AMPosted by pichapie

me too. I feel more comfortable now. I miss my old BT pants that Zhouxin is wearing...
Reply Quote
Yeah, I was pretty happy to get my tripox.
Reply Quote
!@#$, thought you was gonna say you cashing out haha
Reply Quote
even using shards now. when i was glassy, i could never make shards work.

did a test run

mp8 voa

3 stack plague with elec and rd = fun

yeah i think i'll be using this set up for a long time. dps will come along with time
Reply Quote
I am still amazed when i see your 108k Elite kills.

/offtopic

and still don't have my 1b item :(
Reply Quote
I don't get it. 200 k dps shouldn't be enough for mp 10 even for mp8. If it is please post a video. You would be better off going dps and use safe passage for bonus mitigation. Just dodge arcanes etc. I'm not saying mitigation isn't important by all means but I feel like most of the people that goes crazy about ar/armor/loh is just trying to make game completely easy/slow.

Plus as far as I seen your items are not at the level that you can decide where to go in terms of dps/ehp. You should try crafting and stop spending gold on gloves/ammys etc. Just my OP.
Reply Quote
I'm so jealous..

Getting owned in MP10 because I only have 500-550 AR.

I can't replace any pieces with attack speed because I am at exactly 2.74 APS and can't spare any :(
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 12:25 PMPosted by yodatoy

me too. I feel more comfortable now. I miss my old BT pants that Zhouxin is wearing...

I miss my mempo man. ^^

I tried rare pants but still went back to your BT pants. The EHP it provides is just too good.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Addicted
!@#$, thought you was gonna say you cashing out haha

Same
Reply Quote
I don't get it. 200 k dps shouldn't be enough for mp 10 even for mp8. If it is please post a video. You would be better off going dps and use safe passage for bonus mitigation. Just dodge arcanes etc. I'm not saying mitigation isn't important by all means but I feel like most of the people that goes crazy about ar/armor/loh is just trying to make game completely easy/slow.

Plus as far as I seen your items are not at the level that you can decide where to go in terms of dps/ehp. You should try crafting and stop spending gold on gloves/ammys etc. Just my OP.

I average 7min vault runs with 208K DPS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnFqg_vAV0k

I'd like to see any of you HIGH dps ppl beat it. Tens of billions of gear wont by more than 20%...certainly not enough to justify cost. And if you die you're totally screwed. Messes up times hard. And I dont die.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/19/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think 200k DPS is sufficient for Mp 10. Have been doing it for a while, not slow, not fast, acceptable pace. Won't go up anymore if I have to trade too much EHP for DPS.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Aimless
I'd like to see any of you HIGH dps ppl beat it. Tens of billions of gear wont by more than 20%...certainly not enough to justify cost.

Here he goes again. Noone gives a !@#$ Aimless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]