Diablo® III

Dont Forget, PAX East this Weekend!

I'm so exsiting. ARe you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Can't wait to see what Blizz is going to unviel.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We're pumped for PAX East!

Who else is going? Lylirra and I will be there! :)
Edited by Vaeflare on 3/20/2013 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Looking forward to some BIG NEWS.
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 for the Xbox!
Reply Quote
I'm guessing we might have some news on an expansion or a CGI hype trailer type of thing with the "coming sometime in the near/distant future" tag attached.. Fingers crossed. ;)
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 05:32 PMPosted by taldiirah
Diablo 3 for the Xbox!

No Diablo3 for Android:)
Reply Quote
Oh gee, I am very excited!

My biggest bets are on a re-announce of Blizzard All-stars, or perhaps StarCraft: Ghost.

Would LOVE for it to be Titan-related, but it seems like they've already denied that. :/
Reply Quote
Diablo 2 HD edition! WOOO! lol im just jking. dont kill me guys.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We're pumped of PAX East!

Can't wait for the next AH3
Reply Quote
Alright I'll bite: What the heck is PAX east???
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 05:51 PMPosted by DarkAngel
Diablo 3 for the Xbox!

No Diablo3 for Android:)

I'd be legitimately interested in an Android port :p (almost 100% certain it'll never happen though :/)
Reply Quote
Just wishing I could catch everything on a live stream like blizzcon. It looked like they are running one cam but there are a number of games/panels that I think will be missed...
Reply Quote
82 Orc Death Knight
Blizzard will be forgettable as they always are at gaming shows, including Blizzcon.
Edited by Alliance on 3/19/2013 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll be going =)

Excited to see what Blizz has in store. On the PAX schedule it says:

"Blizzard has a little something new, and they’re bringing it to PAX East! It’s different from their other games, so it’s not a sequel, expansion, or that rumored next-gen MMO. Be among the first to see what the legendary development studio has been working on in this presentation."
Reply Quote
Pretty hyped about what there going to say, my guess is its sc and diablo versions of angry birds for the mobile BS there moving torwards. /endsarcasm. I learned my lesson with J3, getting hyped for blizzard games isnt worth the time anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]