Diablo® III

Dont Forget, PAX East this Weekend!

I will never play a game that charges Monthly fee, it really doesn't matter what Blizzard announces at PAX. Unless they are going back to the Diablo 2 (LOD) system in the new Diablo 3 expansion with all sort of goodies that will be releasing by Christmas 2013. OMG.
Edited by SumoAcro#1853 on 3/20/2013 3:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard are but a pale shadow of their former selves.

Titan will be infected with a RMAH, just wait n see...
Reply Quote
Yeah, I think I'm done with blizz too. I never thought it would end this way but it is what it is. D3 was just a giant disappointment. I didn't wait 10 years to receive a dumbed down version of D2 for console with better graphics and more spectacular cgi. That's not what diablo is.

You guys made a mistake. Diablo, in its core, is a game for PC users, They are the players who made this franchise as big as it is. Only some of those players also play on consoles. And they will not buy your game on a console because you disappointed them. And the pure console players of today have no idea what diablo is. What I don't understand is how none of you seem to get the point. What you should have done is create a pure PC game with all the guts and glory and then dumbed it down for the console. You chose to work on them both at the same time, imposing console limitations to the PC version. No amount of blue statements will convince me otherwise. The proof is in the details.

Good luck though. I hope I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 03:32 AMPosted by Kenthros
diablo versions of angry birds
That would actually be kind of funny/cool.
Reply Quote
Hopefully they'll announce that D3 is finally out of open beta.
Reply Quote
I'd like to be there but sadly I would not make it in time. http://goo.gl/maps/fr8NR

Would take me 5,201 hours(216 days) according to google maps, with the help of a boat to sail the pacific ocean 3 times.
Reply Quote
Maybe we can watch Jay Wilson hurl insults at people!

Hope D3 gets fixed!
Reply Quote
Can't wait!
Reply Quote
I really hope you mean excited
Reply Quote
It's going to be SC All-Stars. The only thing I am waiting for is the catch. Is it going to be a stand-alone game you have to buy? They sure aren't going to unveil Titan until November.
Reply Quote
I don't get excited about anything your company does anymore. You used to be something of a beacon in the industry, now you are a money-grubbing joke.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]