Diablo® III

Almost a year after release, and still no PvP?

Words cannot express how much I hate you, Blizzard.
Reply Quote
You can PvP in your room with friends.....
Sure wish they made that battlefield in its own instance so players could que up and join for some pvp action.
Reply Quote
You PvP on the forums
Reply Quote
we don't want pvp, we want PKing! ;)
Reply Quote
OH gotcha, going hostile and ganking people style. Drop ears or gold or both? Win Lose or Draw, it would be interesting to have this feature.
Edited by Soulphage#1881 on 3/19/2013 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
At this point... I'll just stick to MOBA games and FPSs for my PVP fix. I've given up on any PVP system for this game.
Reply Quote
we got pvp
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Ruckus

LOL I laughed so hard.
Reply Quote
Brawling doesn't have enough RNG at the moment. Now if they could implement a random act of God possibility, such as mid-whirlwind, barbarian A has a heart attack and dies, or Wizard B accidently combusts, this would be more appealing to Blizzard.

But in all seriousness, I completely agree. Very few things were as satisfying as the squish sound of someone's ear hitting the floor repeatedly, as you taunted the player with it after kicking his or her !@#.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 05:51 PMPosted by Rush
You PvP on the forums

LOL hahahaha omg, nice one, im dying of laughter.
Reply Quote
Sigh......I know we have all waited and brawling is not the best....but for real be patient young padawan if you have stuck around this long stick around a little longer : )
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Ruckus

As much as we hate crybabys as well.
Reply Quote
Yes PvP is at the top of their list

Not bots
Not gold sellers selling 100 mil for $6
Not horrible RNG rolls for every item with only .00000001% chance of looting something worth selling
Not the fact that every class only has 2-3 viable builds and 99% of the other skills are worthless

Yes PvP is what they should be focusing on...
Reply Quote
Yes PvP is at the top of their list

Not bots
Not gold sellers selling 100 mil for $6
Not horrible RNG rolls for every item with only .00000001% chance of looting something worth selling
Not the fact that every class only has 2-3 viable builds and 99% of the other skills are worthless

Yes PvP is what they should be focusing on...

All of this has been a problem for the past 8+ months. Plus we were promised pvp at release as it was on the box. Personally I could care less about pvp but maybe it would bring more people back to the game and increase the demand for items so non godly items would sell once in a while. I'd agree the other 4 are very important problems too but it would be nice if at least 1/5 of them could have been fixed.
Reply Quote
They got you pretty good. Moving on and never giving them another cent is your only recourse. Will you be able to do it? Blizzard doesn't think so.
Reply Quote
I feel like they've already abandoned this failure of a game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]