Diablo® III

If you are bored with the game try HC

I tried every single thing I could think of in SC and am just bored to tears with the game. I decided to try HC and it really changes the game. It's interesting again. Gearing is important but not in the same way as SC. I set a goal to kill diablo in inferno, let's see how far I get.
Reply Quote
What makes Hardcore so fun?
The next fight could be your last.
Reply Quote
yes i will play HC but if only will by offline mode
Reply Quote

You just answered your own question.

I'm leveling on hardcore on MP10 without using the AH. I'll probably not get past Hell act 1, but it's fun as hell anyway.
Reply Quote
I leveled a wizard starting around Christmas. I played it off and on until I died in early March. I got to paragon 7 or 8.

It was thoroughly fun. It's a completely different game. I nearly shed a tear when my character fell. That said, it was an incredibly enjoyable experience.
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 10:55 AMPosted by kastermaster
Just started playing HC the other day with a friend but he died already, now I am fighting demons solo.

This friend of mine already died 3 times on HC. I helped him level again all the 3 characters.
Reply Quote
View profile
I lost a paragon 38 WD in hardcore. I would play again, but god leveling 1-60 is so dam boring. I wish you could just start in act 3 inferno at paragon 0.
Reply Quote
I tried it but the greatest threat is a DC so theres no point in pushing MP for fun, I was also hoping the loot would be better as well because there is less on AH but its as bad as it is in SC.
Reply Quote

Gearing is so vital even when you are just starting out. The ah economy is entirely different and what people value are not the same as SC. How you fight and play with others is different also. You just play to survive, that's it...no worrying about dps or buying that cc mempo, etc. just survive. Playing HC is just a refreshing difference from SC.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/20/2013 11:11 AMPosted by sedITion
I tried it but the greatest threat is a DC so theres no point in pushing MP for fun, I was also hoping the loot would be better as well because there is less on AH but its as bad as it is in SC.

I agree loot is so expensive in HC. The crappiest zuni chests easily sell for 30 million in HC, but most go for 2 mil on softcore. Stuff is easier to sell at least, and finding good set items is more fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]