Diablo® III

Why RoE?

View profile
Ok. I'm sure you will want me to post it up. :)
Reply Quote
When I originally started this thread I had never previously tried RoE so I was just theory crafting about the functionality of it. I understand the benefits of RoE now.
I was running http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#gfidUT!cfe!ZcZccc in MP5 ubers the other night and I was kind of having survivability issues at first (I died 2 or 3 times on the fart guy) and even the others came close to killing me a few times. Suggestions on altering this build or maybe I have the MP too high based off my gear?
Reply Quote
I just dinged 60 on wd hc. I was using an infinite well of souls spam.

base mana regen is 54

using blood ritual, roe.

if I hold and spam well of souls. my mana regen rises until it hits 132.38

my attack speed being 1.5 only.

--
on my softcore wd, using 2.28 attack speed and base mana regen of 68. spamming well of souls raises my mana regen 180. i do get OOM message towards that end. but if I use spirtual attunement, then I don't and the mana regen raises till 187 (base mana regen 79.7)

considering the well of souls does pretty decent single target damage of 425% and also works as a semi aoe.
(i'm not sure how much damage it does with ptv, is it (230+20) + (65+20)*3

I suppose there is some sweet spot where you can use wos with a attack speed oriented wd
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 3/14/2013 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]