Diablo® III

Death due to Waller Affix Bug, Please Address. (pic)

wow, i just looked. You didn't die to waller....

You died from fire wall.

good grief. stay off the grates.

Not me, that was another poster in this thread. Do those look like birds to you? Also, where is your proof for their "fix" on this?

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/mikeglaser/media/walleraffix_zps2226b16a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
I am inside the wall, if i wasn't youd be able to see me.. See the birds and where they are facing?
----X----
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 07:25 PMPosted by Michael
There has been well over 30 threads made about this in the bug forum, zero responses. All from different players too.

Ok, then go back to the original plan that you have control over:

1. Let other non DH players kill the elites pack first.

Or

2. Skip the elite pack and move on.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Veda
There has been well over 30 threads made about this in the bug forum, zero responses. All from different players too.

Ok, then go back to the original plan that you have control over:

1. Let other non DH players kill the elites pack first.

Or

2. Skip the elite pack and move on.

Were not elites, those walls don't land on me (pic above)

That is besides the point. The point is the bug in the affix.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Michael
That is besides the point. The point is the bug in the affix.

I know your point. However, you and me does not own Blizzard and we both agreed on the game TOS (Term of Use) where we accepted the program AS IT and Blizz is not responsible for any death, injury or any defects resulting in the use of the Software.

So, instead of having a complete valid reasonable expectation of at least a blue response, will it be better off to do something that within your control?

Afterall, we did what we can (reporting the bug) and I guess, that's as far as we can go.
Reply Quote
It's not a bug at all, it simple math.

If you have 3 monsters on opposing sides of your character at the time of the ability proc the walls will intersect and you will not be able to escape.

Working as intended.

You're just trolling aren't you? I was inside the wall, not surrounded by walls.. If i was surrounded by walls you'd be able to see my body dead on the ground. Are you that stubborn?

Also, where is your proof(fourth time i've asked) that blizzard fixed this problem that over 100 threads similar to mine(simple waller affix search) are claiming to exist?

edit: You saynig that champs count as elites.. Pretty LOL. my elite count would in the hundreds of thousands.
Also, champs do not make the U wall that ELITES make.. Wow, you are just trolling huh...
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i like wallers. they add dimension to the game, where you actually have to make a quicktime decision in regards to wether to rush forward out of the walls or to wait until it collapses. this is the part where player skills actually matters, along with arcane enchant. without waller, you can just faceroll the entire act. whats the fun in that?
Reply Quote
When people talk about getting stuck INSIDE a wall they are talking about the bug that HAS BEEN FIXED where a SINGLE wall could spawn on top of you, as to where you are INSIDE the actual wall. It has since been fixed.

The pictures You showed me are events where the player allowed to get himself surrounded by the waller and because of walls intersecting they are not able to escape.

Working as intended.

Where is your proof that it has been fixed (fifth time i've asked)

I was stuck in a single wall, couldn't move, then another one landed on me. Allowed myself to get in this position? Learn to read... I tumbled backwards as soon as i saw them and a wall landed on me(like i said). Thus allowing, 2 more walls to land ON me. Not around me(do you see my body ,derp!).. My body is inside the wall. Otherwise, like i said, you'd be able to see my body on the ground..
You are a pretty bad troll. Espeially since you think champs are considered elites LOL.. that is just sad. That statement along proves oh so much to me =D

ps: thought you were going to play games?
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

You are a pretty bad troll. Espeially since you think champs are considered elites LOL.. that is just sad.

I really hop you are not serious. Check out your eilte kill count. Go into a game and kill NOTHING but champs. Check your elite kill count again. OH SNAP! It went up!

Increased damage to elites also increased damage to champs! OH SNAP!

You are wrong in this just like you are wrong about this "bug".

Stop surrounding yourself.

go into game and fight a champ waller, then fight a champ elite. The walls are different.
Also, still waiting on your proof for this fix. If they had fixied it, why did i find plenty of threads about this same topic over the past few months?
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 08:07 PMPosted by ellisD
the walls are supposed to be different.

I said they were champ mobs, not elites.

Were not elites, those walls don't land on me (pic above)

you said,

Yes, champs count as elites..

Thus meaning the walls are the same, since that IS the topic.

Elite walls have NEVER landed on people, only champ walls. As they still do. Look @ the qoutes on my first post.. Look over the last 4 pages of people who say they still have champ mobs that have walls land on them.

Last few pages:
Yeah it gets annoying. This was supposed to have been addressed already by a previous patch.

I ha 1 wall on top of me the other day. Couldn't move in any direction at all

Will they fix it? Probably not. Should they? Yes.

It has to be a bug. I've had the same problem with Walls coming down on me as if the Wall is actually going through me. It's impossible to move in any direction. And there is no point in having Waller do this because there is already Jailer to limit mobility for a given time frame.

But the difference between Waller (coming down right on you) and Jailer is that at least Jailer allows you to still hit/shoot.

03/18/2013 09:05 AMPosted by MrBojangles
To this day I still have walls spawning ON TOP of me making it so that I cannot move. I'm glad there are some of you who don't have this problem, but it still happens! I guess I'll have to catch a screen shot of myself living inside of a wall...

03/18/2013 09:30 AMPosted by ZingyDNA
I don't play HC but I got walls spawn right on me and trap me inside. Blue post should give a say about if this is working as intended. If no, fix it and all the trolls are retards. If yes, everyone shut up and accept their fate. No need for 16 pages of this BS, and I remember similar thread before!
Reply Quote
I just wish I could do a better job myself with this communication.

There is a reason why we have blue community manager here.

Guess what.... we all are scolding each other while waiting for a blue reply.

I would suggest forget it, go back to the game, and do what within your control.

i.e. like what you said: Dun get surrounded by wall, play DH as a range toon and not tank like a barb.

On the safe side, I would suggest to skip the pack.

I still remember the 1.0 Inferno, where I have to reset the game because the spawn elites are just impossible to beat (still remember the invulnerable minion?).
Reply Quote
if you stay back as a ranged should you will never get surrounded by waller. It's a game mechanic which you need to learn to combat. People have told you skills that work if you do get surrounded but you don't care.

Still struggling to read I see. Birds landed, I tumbled and became insta walled, you think i wouldn't try to run far away and kite them? I played a druid on dark age of camelot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0OEHUJnGoU

i know how to kite and understand the concept VERY well. Especially playing 4 accounts at the same time on SC on mp5 (combined dps 1mil) i have to kite, or i die... Anyways..
I have taken advice of skills in this thread, even yours about discipline check my chest, and i switch passive to brooding. These two combined have saved me recently in similar situations. Which still does not fix the bug. I'd rather run a different passive than brooding (suggest like 6 pages ago to go with brooding, ty to whomever said that) but i have no choice due to this bug.
Stop being so ignorant and saying I don't care. Stop with the attacks. getting a little wild in here.
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Birds..... these winged demons you keep calling birds.

You can see their target on the ground all the time. Stay away from the huge yellow circles.

Stop being so ignorant and saying I don't care. Stop with the attacks. getting a little wild in here.

Oh the irony.

Since when champ mobs make yellow circles? They don't. Like i said, I got caught by one wall, then another, then another simultaneously.

Oh the irony

There is a difference between attacking and defending, I'm simply defending myself. Especially to silly accusation like I don't care about peoples suggestions. How ignorant is that? I even listened to YOUR suggestions about +10 disc LOL.. wow.. just wow...

btw, their not called winged demons. their called Winged Molochs, though typings Birds is much more simple, and look! you still knew what i was referring too!! WOAH getting technical up in here!!!
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Every time I get a wall dropped on top of me and get stuck inside, I make my character go back along the path I just took for a couple steps and I'm freed. Even when I'm stuck inside the wall with my character on the opposite side of the wall, I can just try to walk back a step or two and I will pop out on the other side, perfectly fine.

It doesn't work if you have a wall placed directly on top of you and another placed directly behind you though, you are trapped, like you should be. And that looks to be exactly what happened to you.

It's not a bug, it was just an unfortunate roll of the wall dice.

Keep on crying though, Blizzard will give you your way eventually. That's been proven with every patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]