Diablo® III

Death due to Waller Affix Bug, Please Address. (pic)

The irony is much more think than you can conceive, the community sees it though.

Um, as far as +10 disc? No idea what you are talking about. I remember recently telling some 30 disc dh who... ahhhhh, he was complaining about dying to waller. I told him he could have a ton more livability if he added disp to his armaments. He came out like you, calling me a troll, saying i was ignorant, assuming I even played my dh with that has very decent self found loot imo.

All for suggesting a couple tactic to combat his issues. He didn't want to hear it.

Neither do you.

^^ nice attack (again). Tired of going back forth with you. Like trying to tell my wife i like dark coffee, when she likes light. Never going to go anywhere.
Every single post you make ends with one liners that are pretty snarky.
ie;
"neither do you."
"Oh the irony."
"I understand that some people with the ability to learn will read what I have said. I just wish I could do a better job myself with this communication."
"Stop surrounding yourself."
"Working as intended."
"Panic makes the brain think some weird things....."
"I'm gonna go play some games."
"That and evasive fire. that sounds pretty neat."
"Speaking of which, if we were playing d2, you would still be dead."
"Beats me."
"Let me know when you do, lol."
" I choose all of the above."
"Well, if you wanted to die I guess....."
you sound like my crazy X who always says silly remarks that lead on arguments. I also looked at other posts you've made in different threads an have notice the same, zero substance responses. Thus making you, a troll. Congrats.

As far as "you not remembering", who ware you richard nixon? (or are you that young not to know his famous words) ? Here is you telling me about Disc. Which was by far the most substance i've seen come from your keyboard..
I've countered about every accusation you've made including the numerous quotes from people in this thread that agree that is still bugged, to you claiming i don't care what others suggest with skills (ive switch a passive due to a suggestion in this thread) when you say it's not. I guess they all need to L2P also right?

Did anyone point out to you that you only had 30 disp on your dead caharacter?

the most substance i've seen. I'll take a guess and assume your next post will end with 3 or 4 words.

edit: oh GEE look ANOTHER person who agrees right above me that it still exists. You gonna call him out too? Man ellis, you are so pro dude, will you sign my sword?! snarf snarf.
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Did you just ask me if I am a woman? You.....

And my point proven. This is your response to every post i've made.
Just
1 word, 2 word , 3 word ....
You sir, are very elusive.

Took me 2 minutes to go back few pages and gather those quotes, and took one glance at your recent posts in your profile.

whatever truth you told me that i just cannot agree with? You told me nothing truthful. You just attack. or quote others in a reply. For blizzard not counting posts count like other forums, im surprised you post so much garbage. You aren't going to get that little gold start by your name for the more +1 you put in posts, you know that right?

edit: there is no benefit to you posting in this thread. Just filling it up with garbage. Leave as over 10+ people in here has suggested.
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have to agree with Original Poster. Those wallers can be deadly when they trap you like that. I know what he is seeing - I have had similar in both HC and SC, although I have not had as many walls on top simultaneously.

I also think that the jailors and vortex affixes are pretty bad. Especially if you think you are outside the zone of a freeze attack and they drag you in just as the freeze balls go off. Makes a bad combo. You cant drink a potion when you are frozen.

Maybe we need two levels of difficulty - one like easy hard core which doesn't have certain combinations of affixes - and one like hard hard core which is like it is now.

If they could do this, then our only problem left is the lag spikes and disconnects.
Reply Quote
I have to agree with Original Poster. Those wallers can be deadly when they trap you like that. I know what he is seeing - I have had similar in both HC and SC, although I have not had as many walls on top simultaneously.

I also think that the jailors and vortex affixes are pretty bad. Especially if you think you are outside the zone of a freeze attack and they drag you in just as the freeze balls go off. Makes a bad combo. You cant drink a potion when you are frozen.

Maybe we need two levels of difficulty - one like easy hard core which doesn't have certain combinations of affixes - and one like hard hard core which is like it is now.

If they could do this, then our only problem left is the lag spikes and disconnects.

You don't know what I am seeing. I was stuck inside a wall

----X----

Vortex/freeze whatever else is easy to avoid, just make sure i have 1/4 disc to use lingeringfog/vault away when vortexed in. This is a compleltely different situation of being stuck inside of a wall, then having two more do the same thing. It comes down to being able to survive over 5 seconds of fire and arcane (5 second because walls stuck me at separate times) And with the delay between lingering fogs (like 1/4 of second). Without being able to regain life from damage dealt. Unless i want to nerf my build (imo) and use evasive fire for the 1/200 times this does happen) i had to use brooding which i didnt have on the original DH, i am using it now and it has served me well.
Which is all despite the point that it is not working as intended, as many many others have stated in here and many many others have made threads about.
Edited by Michael#13785 on 3/19/2013 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You know that Wallers do a casting animation before they cast Walls, right? Watch for it. Then start moving immediately, because they don't come down all at once, but in rapid sequence. If you stand still, Walls are scripted to box you inside with the only opening facing the Waller(s). I only get stuck rarely, and it's because I wasn't paying attention, and only in narrow spaces like what you find in dungeons and keeps. It takes skill and practice to avoid hazards in game.
Reply Quote
you take things too personally, ellisD is a great guy he is just trying to help

don't get pissed when people don't agree with everything you say, or if blizzard ignores the bug, that just makes you more pissed

i am sorry to say it's gonna happen again and again, i feel bad for all those who died
Reply Quote
This thread is nothing but trolls.
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 04:19 AMPosted by MajorAjer
This thread is nothing but trolls.
Reply Quote
you take things too personally, ellisD is a great guy he is just trying to help

don't get pissed when people don't agree with everything you say, or if blizzard ignores the bug, that just makes you more pissed

i am sorry to say it's gonna happen again and again, i feel bad for all those who died

being a sarcastic jerk doesn't help and does not qualify for being a "great guy who is just trying to help"
Reply Quote
I've seen this happen on numerous occasions, as a demon hunter, you're screwed.
Reply Quote
It's not a bug at all, it simple math.

If you have 3 monsters on opposing sides of your character at the time of the ability proc the walls will intersect and you will not be able to escape.

Working as intended.

Just because of something is working as programmed, doesn't mean it is working as intended. If 3 walls drop at the same time binding the player to a small finite space, no amount of skills can help escaping that kind of situation. Then whether the player dies or not is completely at the monsters' mercy. This kind of helplessness should never be intended in a game. Bug and difficulty are not the issue here, helplessness is.

And I agree with Michael. Snarky comments don't really help your argument, so stop acting like a smart !@#. ellisD, try to use your brain and articulate a well-thought argument.
Reply Quote
I don't even care if it is working as intended. It's a stupid mechanic that a wall could defy the laws of physics and go through your body. Look up "wall" in the dictionary to find out what a wall does.
Reply Quote
hit the town portal button it will move you out of ANY wall and you can continue fighting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]